Product Last Post Replies
Matthew Fisher
I am trying to understand why my text font size in storyline is larger than my text when displayed in other programs. I have attached a 1024 x 768 sized image that is ...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Matthew Fisher
Steven Crocker
I am recording a demo for a new technology portal. I need the entire portal page to be shot in the demo. However, when I publish it into Storyline, it is so small and ...
Articulate Replay over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eric Bybee
This is a note to our friendly and helpful folks at Articulate.  I set time aside a couple times a week to peruse the Discussion areas to gather ideas and "learn thing...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tunde Ogunjimi
Hello, my firm wants to purchase an Articulate Subscription for my work. However, we would not be able to make payment with a card due to some card usage regulations h...
Enoch Burke
I've read on the website about Articulate Storyline and Quizmaker not being supported in a server environment. Does this include Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, where ...
Kelley Mitchell
I am creating a recording and as I move from screen to screen I pause the recording to set up the next view. The issue is that I don't want the viewer to see my mouse ...
Articulate Replay over 7 years ago
By Kelley Mitchell
Kelly Gehrke
Hi, Using Storyline 1, I have built a slide that has 5 buttons that launch a slide layer when each button is clicked.  In the slide layer properties I selected "hide ...
By Kelly Gehrke
Tanya Cavalieri
Hi, I've published courses with files attached a billion times but this time I am getting this error:  This XML file does not appear to have any style information ass...
By Ali Goulet
Serge Benamram
Hye, In my module, a web object calls an online video. If this module is exported in Flash, all is functionnal, but if it is exported in HTML5, the video is visible b...
By Alyssa Gomez
Orla Stanley
Hi, I uploaded a powerpoint sldie deck of 64 slides. they were heavy in content. Not ideal for training but this was how the person wanted it. I understand when impor...
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristine Hetzel
Hello,  I am very new to this product and I currently have the trial version.  I am trying to publish my first course to Articulate 360, but I keep getting  an error ...
Review 360 over 7 years ago
Carrie Seaman
Hello. I was given a Storyline template that is used for building a new course and for creating assessment questions. The slides used for content work great, but there...
Amy Schammert
We are updating our ppt background for our SL2 files due to new branding.  A new ppt template was created, imported, and then saved as a theme.  When this new theme/de...
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert Bers
I've been experimenting with bookmarking controls for the Scrolling Panel. The idea is to provide a pane of scroll controls which remains anchored while the content of...
By Dave Cox
Julian Enright
Hello, I created a course in Storyline 2 which consists of about 18 scenes. I was wondering if there is way to directly link from an external website to a specific sce...
By Alyssa Gomez
Katy G
I am trying to figure out how to insert a slide from a previous presentation into a presentation I am working on currently.  Does anyone know how to do that - I'm stri...
By Walt Hamilton
Keith Carter
Hi all does anybody know of a quick way to shorten a time line after you have inserted and edited audio. I quite often insert a large piece of  audio then delete out ...
By Ali Goulet
Jane Mullooly
Hi Everyone, Is anyone else having a problem with a drag/drop interaction in Storyline 2? It is impossible to customize the notecards and the interaction doesn't wor...
By Brian Quinn
Ra Allen
Everytime I try to publish a course I get a pop up saying "Articulate Storyline Error Report.  Were sorry, something went wrong with Articulate Storyline and it might ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharon Strayer
Hello everyone, First thank you for this awesome site - I reference it every time I work in Storyline2.  I have a free form drag and drop that I am building that has ...
By Alyssa Gomez