Product Last Post Replies
Michael Long
If one does not have a screen reader, is there a quick way to test alt tags without software installation? Also, I have read that whatever label appears in the timeli...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A
rob selman
I have set a trigger on my main menu page to show a layer when the timeline reaches a time point on the slide. This is all fine and once the layers have been viewed th...
By Wendy Farmer
Sheri Schaffer
Do you include any kind of a student guide in your online courses?  It's difficult to do in Storyline 2 as you can't just print out each slide and create notes pages f...
By Walt Hamilton
Michelle Chalkly
Hi, I am creating a document that needs to be accessible for the visually impaired. I know that I need to add Alt Text to assist in this, however I cannot find anywhe...
By Kuriko A
jeremy pearce
I have created a custom button using a image (.png file format), and set up a trigger to jump to a specific scene when clicked. I am now trying to write ALT- Text for ...
By Kuriko A
Will Woodard
After importing a powerpoint deck, I will preview and the next button will work on the first slide, but not the second. It's set to "Free". I've tried deleting and rec...
By Wendy Farmer
Katie Frassinelli
My presentation library is not loading. Is the system down? If not, any troubleshooting advice?
Review 360 over 7 years ago
By Katie Frassinelli
Jennifer Ion
From what I have read, I don't think Articulate supports this, but I am looking for assistance from users.  My company needs to have 800 people take a training and hav...
By Lucio P
Kevan Stranges
Hello I've been trying to publish and update my first content to my LMS and I've been running into some issues.  The LMS we are using is Skillsoft Academy. I have tr...
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Burn
Hello, I need to create some interactions for the users to apply what they have learned to determine a Risk Rating.  All I can think of with Storyline 360 is use slid...
By Michael Hinze
Dahlia Solomon
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me with storyline2 presentation. When I import the graded presentation into the LMS, it lets the lerner complete the module u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Massey
Hello, I understand the feature allows me to edit the start and finish of a screen recording but is there a way to edit out a chunk in the middle? Thank you!  
By Alyssa Gomez
Janine Davidson
Dear Articulate Community, I need some advice please.  Most of my eLearning development has been creating modules for using software applications on a PC.  However, w...
By Leslie McKerchie
marielle paul-fortin
Hello I have to create a formation with 2 quiz, but I need just one result slide.  If the learner fails question 1, he has the chance to succeed with another questio...
By Alyssa Gomez
Margaret Simmons
Hello, I have been a Storyline 1/2 user since 2012 and I absolutely love it!  I've used it to create freelance eLearning projects, but I'm now working with a company ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Darlene Johnston
I have uploaded 2 resources (both word documents) into the Player following the instructions in the Attaching Resources tutorial (clicking add, entering a title, selec...
By Darlene Johnston
B Lewis
Does anyone know of any LMS type systems that can track Answers from Anonymous users using Storyline?  There is not a member database of learners.
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Katie L.
I have created a course that has Back and Next buttons built into the slide master, with a box covering the Next button that disappears when the slide reaches the end....
By Pete Rix
Susan C
I have set up a knowledge check - 2 questions per scene, 3 scenes. The result slide is calculating the correct score, the print function works - it shows the 6 questio...
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Travis Travis
Hi all This may be a very daft question but being technically challenged I feel the need to ask :-). I have courses published using Presenter and Engage 09 that are w...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn