Product Last Post Replies
Mindy Diekman
Hello, I am updating a quiz and previously it had 30 questions and now it has only 15 questions, however the top left screens of Storyline still say "question 2 of 30...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
maxime favero
Hi, i noticed a new lag. I have got some variables of point in my quiz. I want to read the amount of my variable  %Results.ScorePoints% . i have already a variable on ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Naelag Yaba
Hello, I just encountered this: Insert a textbox on a layer, and the entire texts appears as if it was clickable.  I didn't edit the states nor hyperlink the text. W...
By Alyssa Gomez
CINDY LYONS
I have a matching quiz item. There is too much content for the incorrect feedback to display the correct responses. So I created a PDF that has the correct responses a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Akram Pasha
Graphic Designer Notes: Graphics: Dynamic Menu slide Menu: Once a module has been completed the text should change colour to show that it has been completed Unlock ...
By Ali Goulet
Akram Pasha
Instruction: Select the SUBMIT button to continue. Navigation: User must be able to select the correct answer and click the submit button
TAD GRANTS
So 2 out of 4 responses are correct, the multiple response quiz question works well enough for my client but now they want a single response for the case the user only...
By TAD GRANTS
Silvia Vantusso
Hello everybody. I have following problem. I need to give the possibility to submit result slides more than one times. I need to design a course  like a game (upload...
By Ali Goulet
Marisa Bedrosian
I have set up the "Retry Quiz" button where learners only need to retake the questions they previously answered incorrectly. When doing this, the results score is show...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kara Martin
I have created graded quizzes within Articulate Storyline. I would like to know how to change the expression of the character when the learner submits an incorrect ans...
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly MacDonald
My client is reviewing a module that has 3 sections: demo, try and test mode of screen recordings. In order to facilitate content review, I added the previous button t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Liam Currie
I'm working on a slide in a project that has plenty of paragraphs animating in just fine.  For some reason though on this slide the paragraphs aren't animating right. ...
By Ali Goulet
Akram Pasha
Hi Allison LaMotte i am facing this problem how to do. Once you receive an inter-branch goods transfer request, you need to follow the following steps to full fil th...
By Alyssa Gomez
roy xion
I would like to be able to give my students a quiz in class and under supervision but the problem is that your software no longer supports emailing the detailed report...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
nuria garcia gil
Hello, if I record the screen to make a tutorial, then I can export the recording to mp4? Thank you
By Richard Maloney
iman m
Hi I have some quizzes created in another quizmaker that allow creating a multiple fill in the blank question on one slide. (Would be great if sl360 had this feature,...
By Alyssa Gomez
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Articulate Peeps I am wondering if there is a way to have the menu show but the items on the menu are disabled, i.e. the learner can't use them to jump forward t...
By Leslie McKerchie
CINDY LYONS
Can you change the size of the textbox containing feedback for quiz items in Storyline?
By Alyssa Gomez
Dale Osborrn
Hey there-- I have a Storyline 2 course with 6 scenes. When published, Storyline only displays the menu for scene 1, regardless of what scene you're in. This renders ...
By Dale Osborrn
Norma Kaplan
I am using a customer course player that was developed by someone else.  Long story, but I am unable to contact that person.  This customer player is in the Master sli...