Product Last Post Replies
parul khare
Here is the situation. I have 2 buttons on slide 1. first button goes to slide 2 and second button to slide 3. On slide 1 I have given the triggers as Change stat...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
andrea cook
Hi, is there a way to make the seekbar not start automatically? Thanks!
Tim Espinoza
Hello, I'll keep this short. Can I have a randomized quiz in Quizmaker? For example one lesson with three different quiz versions for that lesson, basically an A, B ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
Nicky  Kaminer
hi, my colleague uploadd some zipped storyline files to the LMS for work and I want to know how to download it on to a my computer from that uploaded zipped file and t...
By Nicky Kaminer
Stu Hilton
Hi, I've created a javascript file in the story_content folder, and added the src script line to the story_html5.html file. In the javascript file, I have a few besp...
By Stu Hilton
RA KA
Hi all, I'm new storyline user, I have an idea in mind and looking for your advises on the best way to execute it. I have two list of items each item is a code (2-8)...
By RA KA
Clingendael Academy -  Communication
Hello there, Trying to embed a youtube video using the embed workflow as described here, but it still doesn't seem to work for me. The video I want to embed is this ...
By Michael Hinze
Doreen Wolf
Hello, I'm a newbee with Storyline 2 (just downloaded the demo). I'm faszinated :-) I'm trying to insert a text bow (adjust text into a curved shape). I found this d...
By Doreen Wolf
Corey Powell
Hello,  I would like my students to have to review content if the fail a quiz. Is there a way to send them to the beginning of the section upon failure?
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Corey Powell
Steve Brimley
I love this interaction that Tom Kuhlmann created. https://community.articulate.com/download/storyline-2-flash-card-swipe-interaction Is there an easy way to force a...
By Jacques Corillon
hamed elsayed
Please the output flash file .swf (as a flipping book) produced by Flip Book Maker pro v 4.3.4 not working in articulate story line ,while the same output file is test...
By hamed elsayed
Rio Sloan
Hi! One of our faculty who was taking a specific training reported that, after completing all the quizzes in the presentation, he didn't get a grade in the LMS. Curren...
Vicki Frucci
I've loaded some .pdf files into the Resources and hyperlinked in the Storyline 2 slides.  The hyperlink opens the .pdf, as intended, but when the Learner closes the ....
Bud Keegan
this is an ongoing issue I've had with QMaker (caveat-- I've upgraded to latest March version of Studio and still having same issues as before)... I create a quiz, dro...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bhrugita  Parekh
Hi,  We are using Storyline 2 and are looking to buy additional character packs. Is there any way we can purchase more character packs / bundles ? Or would we have to...
Joey Clark
How do I toggle between learner and administrator? At one point I saw the toggle switch but now I can't find it?  Thanks!  
Tom MacKay
I have several completed Storyline projects but just changed my laptop and now when I open them up the formatting is totally messed up - paragraphs taking up more line...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Bongiovanni
I just finished a project that was working fine when a tester complained that we had mixed fonts on some screens.  The entire project only used one font, Source Sans P...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Eaton
I'm looking for inspiration and I've now started overthinking the whole process! I've been asked to make a 'treasure hunt' for a client. This involves a static image ...
By Lawrence Eaton
Amma Knight
I have a game that I created (from a template that I downloaded here) and it contains a base layer and 25 layers (questions and scoring). The base layers contains 25 b...
By Amma Knight