Product Last Post Replies
Jacqueline Silva
Hello, I am creating a quiz layout. I notice that the question uses a title style and the answers use a body style. Is it possible to add a 3rd style type such as ban...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Jacqueline Silva
Darren Heath
Hi all, Part of my challenge with Storyline is to try and stretch it as far as I can to try and make examples of really interesting ways of delivering e-learning cont...
By Darren Heath
Kiran Dhot
I want to create a pre course assessment. I have already set up the questions in a question bank. The question bank draws 5 questions from each of the 3 respective ban...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Trevor LaForce
Hey everyone! I have a course built at 1024 x 768. Up until recently, I had the player size locked to optimal. The request has come down that the course scale down to...
By Jacqui Yoo
Daniel Stevenson
I'm not quite clear about the purpose of the Review layer when the Post-Quiz Review is populated. You can't navigate there following an incorrect answer because you ar...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carol Pickering
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to evenly space several shapes across a page? I am using these shapes as triggers to new layers and am having trouble lining them up...
By Carol Pickering
Gretchen King
I have created a project which passed the preview with flying colors.  All audio works within the preview.  However in the published product, the audio is not working ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Roy Saunderson
All: What are the slide triggers rules to reset several entry of numbers and calculations all to zero again when you go to previous slide under "reset to initial stat...
By Alyssa Gomez
Ann Hufstader
Hi - Do you know if I can  customize the following graphic to move the airplane along a slider? I was thinking I could group it with the slider's button, but that's n...
By Alyssa Gomez
Thorn Farms
I've published a course to Bb LMS SCORM 1.2 , Passed/Incomplete. I completed almost the entire course on iPad and was halfway through the final assessment (90% complet...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
connie nelson
  Hi, I know this has to be ridiculously simple but how do I edit the text in this file? Thanks, Connie    
By Alyssa Gomez
John Walston
anyone else using LearnDash? Uploaded quiz to LearnDash. Works fine and reports tin can actions... but when I go to Print Results, it opens new tab and shows me quiz ...
Ruth Moore
Hello Everyone, I am building a process flow diagram on a scrolling panel that consists of 19 boxes with the usual web of lines and arrows between each.  I have manag...
By Alyssa Gomez
Martin Tilke
Hi, is it possible to add two videos on one slide in presenter? When I try to add a second Video, a dialogbox pops up with the question: "Do you want to replace the ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joanna  Kirby
I have a menu slide with a few different topics. The users must go in order from left to right. I want the other topics pictures to be hidden until it is time to click...
By Joanna Kirby
Chris Smit
Hi all, We are using a trial version of SL360 (we use SL2 currently) and are having some trouble with text entry objects on a normal slide. Not a FreeForm question. ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim H
I am trying to downlong and use this SL 1 file with SL 2 and it does not seem to be downloading correctly because when I try and import into my SL 2 file this is the e...
By Alyssa Gomez
Nilesh Zende
After publishing the course in SCORM 1.2, it shows extra scroll bars on other LMS(PFA screenshot for your reference). We have tested it on SCORM cloud and Sutotal LMS....
By Alyssa Gomez
Tim Kern
Good afternoon, I am a bit new to Storyline, but have worked extensively with Captivate. I am working with a Storyline project where the subject matter expert wants t...
By Wendy Farmer
Ayala David
I created an online course and I would like to play it also on mobile. with android it seems to be working fine after I downloaded the articulate app. In iPhone the ...
By Alyssa Gomez