Product Last Post Replies
Jeff O'Bryant
With SL2 I often publish courses to CD for peer review and then delete them before making any recommended changes. I tried this today and got a dialog box saying I nee...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Jeff O'Bryant
shannon crouch
Hi just wondering if anyone has had any experience publishing to the LMS learnflex ? For some reason I am getting an IO or http 404 error when trying to upload content...
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I published a course that was displaying older versions of a couple of quizzes (even though the linked quizzes were the correct versions.) This has happened befor...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fraser Hawkins
So, I had two projects last night, I saved them both, shut off my computer and went to bed. Today I got up, and started working on them. Everything looked fine on both...
By Christie Pollick
Paul Ellison
So we are trying to add a thin image in the top bar of the player (in the same area where the course title and the Resources link live).  I don't want to add it to the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Doris B
Hi, I have published a web version of a storyline capsule, including html5. When clicking the quit course button, I get this warning : The close browser feature on t...
By Ali Goulet
Palas Dutta
I want to add following functionalities to an existing SCORM quiz in Storyline 2 : 1.) Change wording from Pass/Fail to “you have answered 7 out of 10 questions corre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Anderson
Hello, A hair puller outer!!! I've got 10 slides.  The first slide has one layer.  Each slide has two audio files inserted; a subtle clicking sound when mouse hovers o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maria Faulkner
Hi! I have limited experience, especially in using any advanced features, in using Storyline. I have been able to navigate and figure out some things on my own, so thi...
By Christie Pollick
Kimberly Matson
Hello.  I'm confused about the total number of slides indicated under the publishing tracking option.  There is a higher number listed than what I count in my course. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emilio Lozano
Hi,   I'm not able to play embedded video on any iPad BROWSER while using Apache password protection. I'm not having any problems at all using other content types in...
By Emilio Lozano
Luci Mello
Hi! First, I was trying to embed a YouTube video in a presentation (Articulate Studio Presenter). I realize that after Google/YouTube made those changes in May 2015, ...
Rebecca Walsh
hello - have published .story file for web but the external url links do not work in the story.html but do work in the _html5 version. Any advice?  
By Christie Pollick
Peter Kvamme
I created a simple project featuring different clips of a video on each slide.  The story.html file works as intended using Chrome but not any other browser I tried.  ...
Clint Clarkson
Good Day! Is it possible to restrict a learner from moving to the next stop on a slider until audio and/or animations have played? Thanks! CC
By Clint Clarkson
Santhosh Aaruketty
Hi All, This is regarding with an e-Learning Module which I developed in story line 2, After developing the module I tested in iPAD unfortunately the paragraph space ...
By Christie Pollick
Christian Maegaki
Hello everyone, I published a HTML5 assessment and it works fine when I see it in the horizontal view. If I put the iPad in the vertical position, it does not accept ...
By Angelo Cruz
Tazeem Khan
Hello Everyone, I am quite new to storyline. Have developed a course using storyline 2. It consist of multiple videos(around 32) in all. Now the issue is when the cou...
Martin Gustafsson
Hello! Im currently in a project where we are helping a localy firestation to publish there AS2 tests on a custom webpage. Users can order different types of tests fro...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Juraidah J
When we have uploaded our storyline into our LMS, we would like to have a Pause button so the participant can pause the presentation whenever they are interrupted or t...
By Walt Hamilton