Product Last Post Replies
Amy Williams
Hi! I'm hoping for some help as I'm struggling with one of our corporate modules. It's a meet the team modules which has a 'home' slide from which the learner can vie...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kayla Burtch
I remember it starting around this time last year? Any info?
By Nicola Appel
Jonathan Pruitt
David, I downloaded your TabsInteraction (Flat Tabs) Storyline template.  I'm trying to add more tabs but they aren't displaying correctly.  Can you only have 4 tabs ...
By David Anderson
Mike Holland
Hi, I just updated to version 8 and when opening Storyline after the install the free trial button was the only way I could access the program. I should still have my ...
By Mike Holland
Andrea Franklin
I have loaded a video (MP4) in my Storyline 2 module, but when it plays through our LMS it does not bookmark. Am I missing a setting that will allow storyline to feed ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sofia Ramirez
I can't seem to hide a layer once another layer has displayed over it. On the base layer, the end user will click a button to display Layer 1, then I have added a trig...
By Walt Hamilton
Heather Emerick
Hi. I've just published a new course and have received the following feedback from the accessibility team for my organization:  "I would say that the module is not ac...
Joseph Replin
Hello, I am hoping to find an official list for what SCORM data models and methods Articulate Storyline are compliant and conformant with. This information seems to b...
Helene Caura
Hi all I have a slide with no layers, where audio is playing, and the state of some rectangles changes when audio reaches a certain figure, to state "done". If I cli...
Noelle T
Hi everyone, I have a problem with a free form drag and drop interaction I've created. I want the user to drag the quotes into the appropriate areas on a continuum. Wh...
Jay Jack
I havent found such a topic, so if it exists, please foward me there, thx.  Suggestion 1. Library Tab This is really crucial and a major one for me. I have to drag h...
By Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
Merel Pompe
Hi!  I wanted to translate my course, but I saw Articulate only translated all of my main slides. The masterslide, which has some slides, layers etc. (I used it for a...
By Mark Shepherd
souk chanthavong
We are localizing this course in Spanish. How/Where can I find these content in the Storyline course?  
By souk chanthavong
Betty Jumu
Using the directions on the following link -- https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-send-the-value-of-a-variable-to-an-lms --  I set up a project where u...
Mark Shepherd
Hello: I am currently encountering an issue with Articulate Storyline 2 and Saba 5.5 LMS. My latest course offering has no Quiz, but DOES have BRANCHING content, mea...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniece Rainville
Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with the display of my side panels when viewing on a table through an LMS. The content I'm producing is intended for PC and mobile vi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Kingsford
I'm having an issue where the first 1/2 second of audio stutters when a user hovers over a marker containing audio. I've had to go back and edit the audio and add 1/2 ...
Céline Brousseau
I am trying to add a pop-up message that will tell the User that he has to listen to the whole slide before moving forward.  How can I do this ?
By Julie Stout-Matthews
Olha Ivanenko
Hello! Help me please to solve the problem: how to change the state of the object only for 3 seconds. Action should be on the same layer. Example: The user drags the c...
By Walt Hamilton
Marcy Watzl
We are in the process of switching from Articulate 09 suite to Articulate Storyline. We use Articulate Online to publish our content. I've been working on customizing ...
By Patti Young