Product Last Post Replies
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I created a function in JQuery to change the image in a div with a number parameter that marks the progressive number. I entered the page.html as a web object in...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Stefano Todaro
Ravi Singh
Hi heroes,                     I have created a project in which i have to create a question bank. Question bank contain 3 knowledge check. I have used custom next pr...
By Ravi Singh
Justin Whayman
Hello One of my customers wants to use a likert scale (only 4 statements) at the beginning and again at the end of a module to gauge learner's feelings on the subject ...
By Courtney Keefe
Victoria Sublette
I've had this problem before, so am copying the exact variables and triggers that were successful on my other modules, but this one is not working. I can't figure out...
By Victoria Sublette
shannon crouch
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with changing the highlight colour around a pick many free form question created in storyline 2. I found the tutorial below whic...
By Wendy Farmer
Kev Williams
Articulate Presenter in Powerpoint 2007 and 2016 displays Preview and Publisher, however does nothing when clicked on. I am working in Powerpoint presentation (I have...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Kev Williams
Sherri Lewis
I have created a Quizmaker Quiz (Presenter '13 version) and published it to our LMS,  which is called iLearn.  The quiz works wells but when you come to the last slide...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
Dear community, I am a new e-learner developer.  I have a quandary.  I have a three -four hour live lecture with a 20 question quiz which I am making into a  e-learni...
By Christie Pollick
Shannon Glade
Hi,  can you not apply a zoom region to a picture on a layer? The zoom region button is grayed out when I am on a layer. Is there a way around this?  
By Leslie McKerchie
Carolyn Belisle
In Storyline 2, is it possible to include incorrect distractors for sequencing questions or matching questions? For example, a process has 8 steps and you want the use...
By Christie Pollick
Elaine Moncino
Hi All! I am doing an online course and wanted to create a simple survey to start the class to see how much the students have retained from the reading.  I want to ma...
By Elaine Moncino
Stephen Wilson
Hi  I'm having a bit of trouble with my latest course design, originally I had a menu, glossary and a resources panel in the left hand side of the player. I moved the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ellen W.
A co-worker is working on a course in Articulate Storyline 1 that has eight screen records.  These were imported as view mode so there are quite a few slides for each ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Brannan
Hi Support, I recently started this discussion: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/embed-videos In summary: We have created our ow...
By Matthew Brannan
Dave Newgass
Hello, We use Moodle 2.4 and clients that are using IE11 are having an issue where when the SCORM is launched, it will not load.  If you do a quick re-size of the bro...
By Dan Marsden
Zaynah Q
I recently published a training as the Web version and uploaded it to my department's server for the Subject Matter Experts to review. However, they are seeing somethi...
By Christie Pollick
Michael Long
I have an arrow that is centered over a circle in its normal state. However, when I view the object in preview mode its alignment is completely off in comparison to th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pam  Ross
I have a storyline course that was working fine and now when I publish or preview, the Next button doesn't work on the second slide. The only thing I changed on that s...
By Walt Hamilton
Jessica Luh Kim
Hello, I just finished my articulate project and want viewers who don't have articulate storyline 2 to view my project via email, a link, or any way that is easy for t...
By Leslie McKerchie
bob bob
Bonjour, Est-il possible qu'un utilisateur puisse faire tourner une image à l'intérieur d'un module de formation ? En utilisant du javascript ? Si oui, quel code util...
By Christie Pollick