Product Last Post Replies
Rachel Frost
Hi, I just wanted to throw this question out there... I create state-specific classes. Sometimes I want to change or omit a few slides to make the class suitable for ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Tim Chen
After I clicked on something in the trigger's editing panel by accident...BOOM! The panels undocked and instantly move to the upper left corner of my screen. The prob...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Iris Nunn
Hi Everyone, We are uploading Studio 09 courses to our Taleo LMS.  Many of our courses include urls to intranet sites and documents.  When a user clicks on the links,...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Andy Wood
We've run into an issue with the playback of Studio '13 lessons. Our issue appears to be machine specific, and we are not sure if the problem is on the authoring/publi...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniel King
Can anyone help with importing earlier Articulate - ppta - files into SL2.  where do I find instructions?  Having trouble.  Thank you.
By Christie Pollick
Georges Fontaine
Hi, everybody. Hope yo can help me. Since yesterday, the preview function does not work: I get a grey window, but no preview, neither on slide, nor scen neither with t...
G McKinzie
Is anyone else out there having issues getting their Storyline 2 projects to preview?  There are two employees here at my company with Storyline 2 software and neither...
R B
Hello, We are upgrading our LMS system and they say they can track Scorm 2004 complaints exams.   I have never made an exam  before.. but just a scorm complaint cour...
By Christie Pollick
debra corda
Hello, I am looking for a tutorial or instructions on how to review quiz questions that are spread throughout the course. I have created a course and placed the quiz q...
By Christie Pollick
Cheryl Hoover
Hi there, I have a course up on our LMS that some users have reported similar problems with. They get to the same place and it sounds like the audio is freezing or fa...
By Cheryl Hoover
Valdete Ceolin
If I have a drag and drop exercise and I want the feedback showing the quantity of wrong and right answers.  For example: You got 3 of 5  How could I do that in Stor...
By Christie Pollick
Jo Hanley
Hi I have created a storyline file with approximately 280 slides.  It is branched so that some slides are applicable to everyone, and some are only applicable to cert...
By Christie Pollick
Darin Fennell
I am having troulbe doing some screen recording in Storyline 2 that includes the mouse movement and the system audio. After selecting the Record Screen option, I selec...
By Darin Fennell
Chantal Aubin
Hello! I'm looking for a resource or video that explains Articulate Free Form 'Drag and Drop options (what the different options do) when you convert a slide to freef...
By Christie Pollick
Alkida Kamberi
Hello I am looking for a Storyline 2 developer who can make changes to one of our current eLearning modules on site of Great Ormond Street Hospital. Travel and accomo...
By Alkida Kamberi
nicole lemoine
I want to do a bar graph where a slider affects each bar(time they spend with cutomer) but if student starts with customer C it changes Cusomter A... why would these s...
By nicole lemoine
Laura Conde
Hello I'd like to add an image to the resources section. Also I'd like to modify the title and insert a little button to let the user close it again. Is this possibl...
By Leslie McKerchie
martijn bax
Hello I want to make an intake exam in Articulate Story Line. Is there anybody who has experience with this? What I want is to make an exam with for example 12 questi...
By Christie Pollick
Danielle Danielle
My presenter course has the 'Notes tab' enabled and we have the audio script there for the users to see. My question is- I have an engage interaction in there- each pa...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ira Lark
Please assist in identifying the issue with the "Player". It seems our template is missing from the preview pane. Please advise if this was possibly a human error or i...
By Ira Lark