Product Last Post Replies
Kim Townsend
I have had this issue for months and am very frustrated.  Articulate tells me nothing is wrong when I send them the file.   Every time I use Video mode and try to stop...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robyn Lambell
Hi Everyone I have Articulate storyline 2 and we have recently purchased Flipbooks (Fliphtml5). I can add a flipbook to my LMS but I was wondering if anyone has added ...
By Christie Pollick
Enrica Jang
My slide layers are collapsed down too small to read, what can I do about this? 
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bruce-Alan Barnard
This is a quick note to share an experience I had to day.  I recently installed TurningPoint 5 polling software as a PowerPoint plug-in to use when I am doing live pre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Belle
Hello I want to have the learners results from a quiz entered into Microsoft Access automatically. Has anyone got any ideas on how to approach this?
By Christie Pollick
Lora Alston
My last slide is all the way across the page on storyview. See attachment 1. I am not sure why it does this. The problem is (see attachment 2) when you are in the Scen...
By Lora Alston
karen Wondergem
Hi Everyone! We are a great company looking for a skilled MM developer that knows Articulate. We are in Irvine CA but the job can be remote for the right person. https...
By Christie Pollick
haidee thanda
Hi everyone,   I am looking for an example or template of a interactive case-study in nursing or medicine.    Thank you, Haidee
By Shawn Haag
Fay Boyett
Hi I'm developing  a series of quizzes that will stand as separate projects, but I want to retain the same format for each one.  Can I copy the start slide from my fir...
Alex Thomas
1. I have a slide with a drag-and-drop matching quiz question.  I have also added some music and graphic to the slide (not sure if that is significant or not).  The bu...
By Alex Thomas
Chris  Simonsen
Hi gang.  I am trying to incorporate an embedded captivate sim into a Storyline course and want to know if i can use java script to pull in the pass/fail data.  What I...
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Scott Burnett
Hello community, I need some help. I work for a State agency that has a very limited budget. Well, a very limited budget for training and development. So I am tasked ...
By Scott Burnett
Siti Fatimah Binte Jupri
Hi all, I am new to Articulate and I hope somebody can help me with this. I'm building an elearning course using existing PPT.  I would like to insert a quiz after ev...
Steve Wooten
I am putting together an interaction where the user updates a product price list. There is a running total on the top of the screen that updates with the amounts as th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip Durrett
Hi!  We're building a couple of courses that are being published to web (HTML5) because they're going to run through a client's custom app. We're having issues with ...
By Philip Durrett
Scott Mason
I embed my flash files into PP 2010 and all I get is either a blank white screen or a flicking screen which says loading but nothing seems to develop on it.   Has an...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Relationships Australia South Australia
I have just been through an old Storyline 2 Project file replacing images and videos with poorer quality, smaller file sizes using the change picture function and then...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bee Gallegos
We had a SL tutorial created for us that has a short screencast with a mouse [hand] to click on the search button. The problem is the hand stays on all the screens fol...
By Bee Gallegos
Nicola Little
Hi,  I'm having trouble scoring my quiz. Only one of my slides is showing the 'scoring' option on the right had side ( in slide view). All the others only show displa...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Nicola Little
Chloe Lynn
Hi All, I use Articulate Storyline as part of LMS training and am struggling to get content to play on an IPad. I've downloaded the Player app, what I'm having difficu...
By Chloe Lynn