Product Last Post Replies
Virak Yang
I published a few courses as Tin Can (Studio 13 and Storyline 2) and wanted to test it first in Google Drive, but the result is not what I expected. This is the screen...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Liu
Hi all, I'm running into an issue in SL that I hope you could help me...The idea is that on slide 1 I would like the learner to click on all three boxes. Once that's ...
By ashraf Akbar
Denise Groat
Help, I'm very frustrated.  I am using four question banks (total of 100 questions).  All questions are fill in the blank.  The background in my feedback slide is whit...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanessa Alzate
I created a quiz in Storyline with a couple of hot spots, mostly multiple choice pick lists, and a couple fill in the blanks. I am checking my score, and although I am...
By Victoria Nap
Claudia Marinozzi
Hi,   I've done a screen shot video recording in Camtasia of a PowerPoint presentation, and it looks fine when I view it in that application, but once it's published...
By Claudia Marinozzi
Shawn Haag
I have been playing around with Articulate recently and attempted to import a ppt file into Storyline. Attached is a screenshot of the error message I received. Any ad...
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Bernhards
Hello! This may be mission impossible. I can't remember the search term I used that produced examples of how people demonstrated using the interface. The one I'm look...
By Christie Pollick
Mel Ruth
Hello! I need to be able to create a multi-question quiz wherein the user can choose one answer out of five options for each question without there being a "correct" a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jasmine Francois
Hello Support Team, We are experiencing some major functionality issues with ASL1 to ASL2 conversion causing drag and drop interactions not to function correctly, and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Arkadiusz Malkowski
Hi, I have a question. I am publishing materials to html5 and I found the problem. when I turn on "story_html5.html" in Opera 31 - audio missing. The problem occur...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fatima Mansoor
Hi, I am having a slight problem with the variable functionality. My slide has 3 boxes, by clicking on each box a "light box slide" opens up for the learner. I have s...
By Brian Allen
Dave Kraus
I had a very strange problem and it's the first time I've seen it in Storyline. I prepared a 19 slide open enrollment video for one of our clients, saved and publishe...
By Dave Kraus
cyndi zanjanchian-collier
Can you create STOP and START button in a Storyline 2 presentation?
By cyndi zanjanchian-collier
Leticia Roland
Hey guys, I am trying to embed a video and getting an error that Media failed to load.  The media is in an Asset Library in SharePoint 2013 on premises. The embed ...
By Brian Allen
Dean Ludford
Afternoon, I have multiple overlapping images in my story. I would like the shape I am hovering over to grow in size and appear  completely in front of the other imag...
By ASVZ Talentontwikkeling
Kevin Thorn
As a closet animator, the new Motion Path feature introduced with SL2 was the very first thing I tinkered with. While the first model worked well and was okay for a s...
By Prafull Raut
Alexander Salas
Hi everyone, Who's hungry? Happy turkey day for those celebrate it!  I'm sharing this @StyleLearn turkey interaction and also attached a pptx for the graphics.  You c...
By Alexander Salas
Chuck Jones
I have a client who would like the side panel in the player to be adjustable at runtime - so the learner can hide it and show it at will. I don't see anything to indic...
By Brian Allen
Leslie King
I have a course which was created in Presenter '09 that still has valid content in it.  The customer has asked me to remove the 2013 audio from the course so it will c...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Bolam
There is probably an easy solution but I can't find it. I'm using Presenter 13 on a Mac with Parallels and finding everything ok, other than when I try to record with...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie