Product Last Post Replies
sebastjan f
Hi, I would like to have "3." as a textentry correct answer. The SWF works, but HTML5 accepts "3" as correct answer as well. Numeric entry is not a solution as dot is...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarita Apet
Hey Guys! Here's my problem. I have converted a course from Storyline 1 to storyline 2. In the slide I have provided the Alt Text for each and every object on the sc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katherine Redfern
I have a drag and drop question in which I wanted the drag items to appear as a vertical list when they're dragged to the drop target. I've set this up using the 'tile...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Hope
Hi. I have created a course which I am trying to publish to Scorm Cloud. I am saving it as LMS, Scorm 1.2. I have the tracking set to course is completed when all sl...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Elman
Hey Now Heroes, this is another head scratcher... I had to create some fill-in-the-blank slides and some only had one value while others had many, but when the quiz wa...
By Alan Elman
C Mc
I noticed when attempting to down load Storyline 2, it gives you a free trial. That means I can only test as long as I still have the free trial. Is there another way ...
By Christie Pollick
Linda McCroft
I'm trying to set up slide masters using placeholder text for a heading and body text boxes. I thought I had succeeded but when I place text in the textboxes the font ...
By Linda McCroft
Ben Marshall
I'm new to Storyline 2, but have had previous experience with other authoring software’s. What I'm trying to create is a drag and drop with images. The 2 images in the...
By Ben Marshall
Mitch Horn
Hi all, I have a client that is requesting that we place their logo beneath the player seekbar (I have attached a image of what they would like). Is this possible?...
By Jan Vilbrandt
Maria Jonsson
Hi everyone,  I use SL 1 and have built a quizz with only multipel choise questions. I want the user to be able to go back to earlier answered questions and still vie...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Johannes Strumpf
Hi everyone, I created a quiz with graded questions from question pools and a limitation of time. If the user clicks on the "send" button while no option is choosed, ...
merlin thomas
Hello, I was using the feature of record screen in storyline one. I am facing the following problems: 1. I am unable to modify the size of the recorded screen (dimen...
Terry Huttenlock
We have created Storyline content but need to have this accessible to students with learning disabilities.  Many of these students have dyslexia and use text-to-speech...
Shannon Glade
Hi, I created a slide with quiz question. I decided a different quizing slide would work better. Do I have to start from scratch or can I change the quiz slide type?
By Ron Price
Lori Weisgerber
I am losing my narration in some of my presentations.  It can happen before I publish or after.  I can lose all the narration (which is the most common) or just a sele...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Perez
Hi!  I have a slide with 5 different audios, which i want them to play in order, so i thought that cue points would be the best way to do that. For example: audio 1 s...
By Daniela Perez
Amanda Bishop
I just installed the latest updates through articulate.com and now when I try to create a quiz question of any sort, I can only type the answers - the question text bo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rita Gabriel
Hi Heroes! I'm inserting a zoom box on a series of slides and want the box to be the same size on each one.  is there anyway to copy the zoom box so I don't have to a...
By Rita Gabriel
Erin Osborne
HI,  My Storyline seems to be acting funny. Certain slides are responding slowly, there is a delay that varies from 10 seconds to 3 minutes in the slightest modificati...
David Johnson
Hi! Have tried to find information on this to no avail.  What we are attempting to do is simply create a quiz in Storyline 2, (let's say the quiz is worth 10 points in...