Product Last Post Replies
Deb McLean
I want to use our corporate template for my storyline courses, but can't figure out how to import it. Can someone help?
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
marielle paul-fortin
Hello I use triggers with variables, everythings work good in a preview mode but when I publish-LMS the same triggers doesn't work. Whats happen ? I don't find de pr...
Geert De Rycke
Dear all,   Is there a possibility to downgrade from SL2 to SL1.   SL2 has become so unstable that we start losing precious development time   2/3 times the ge...
James Wilkerson
Hello everyone. Files from my developer are publishing incorrectly from version 4 to 5 in Storyline 2. For instance, when she creates an image with a oval and words in...
Tom Lacey-Johnson
In my story I need to have a large end number for my slider to to be able to scroll through all my images but this seems to present itself with a slight issue in that ...
Nirmal Periasamy
We have an animation issue in one of the projects we are working on. We are using Storyline 2 Update 5. The issue is in the easing of the animation - basically its not...
Mike Fox
I understand that a link to any plugins needed to view a presentation needs to be included to meet 508 requirements. Can anyone give me an example of some appropriate...
By Mike Fox
Sam Carter
I have a 30px by 120px image which when rotated 90 degrees looks fine. The crop tool seems to move the image down and left out of the viewing frame when I try to crop...
evelyne oreskovich
I just made a recording and want to save it for future use.  How do I do that?  The only options offered are to import it as a video or step-by-step.  I want to use it...
By evelyne oreskovich
Bryan McElroy
I have a quiz question that requires 3 correct selections out of 5 possible. I want a submit button that I created to pop up when any 3 have been selected but be hidde...
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Hi all, Is there a way to have a new layer appear smoothly and slowly instead of jumping in when I click on the trigger? Thanks Lynn
By Leslie McKerchie
L WS
Hi, May I know how do I get this player design? Please take a look at https://community.articulate.com/download/envelope-template
By Leslie McKerchie
By Christie Pollick
Whitney Lowe
 I have a presentation with audio on several slides. There is an option for them to click a button which opens a new web browser tab to see an example of what is being...
By Leslie McKerchie
Johan Young
Good day. I'm going on my 3rd week using Articulate Storyline 2. So far, so good except...I ran into a major problem this afternoon! My project is an interactive surve...
By Christie Pollick
Kelly Bardsley
Hi, I am using Storyline 1... I have set up audible 'clicks' to play when my user clicks next or previous. The triggers work in 'Preview Slide' mode, and all seems wel...
Jeffrey Clark
I just updated to Update 5 and noticed that there's an issue with the way Player fonts display. In update 4(see 1st image) the MetaCondBold-Roman font I use for a Play...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Toomey
Hi all, I have a super-locked down course. When the learner fails a quiz, it was asked that the project return to the beginning slide with no chance to navigate using...
By Christie Pollick
Andrew Swanson
Hello, Currently I am working on a project in which I have a TextEntry Box.  The response I am looking for from the student is not a specific one. They will be able ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Débora Souza
hello! two doubts, when I use the audio recording feature in articulate storyline, there is a tool that reduces the noise or I need to pass the audio file that record...
By Leslie McKerchie