Product Last Post Replies
Aaron Kapala
Hi All, We have created a piece of work for a client, unfortunately  there is one slide where we have a drag and drop slide which we created. On the PC it works fine ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nisha Rumale
Hi team, Recently I have installed Articulate studio 13. When I am trying to use the import audio function its giving me error. I sent the error report to your team,h...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Learning Pearl
Hi there I am currently looking at Articulate on a free 30 trial.  However, I cannot actually see the screen of the tutorial.  I have tried every way to increase the ...
By Christie Pollick
Laura Yoshitani
I am having problems with the image zoom feature in two different Engage interactions: Accordion and Media Panel. I inserted an image into each step and checked "zoom"...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sebastian Fröhlich
Hi everyone, I'm new to the Articulate programs, an have a question about the possibilities in Articulate: Within a learning I want to create different pools with que...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Christine Flack-Blazier
Is there a way to have child layers within Storyline? I have a tab interaction with multiple layers. The secondary level has a graphic that needs to stay visible when ...
By Chad Keller
Diana Kim
Hi, I'm hoping to change scenes depending on the slider moves. 1. I set up a slider in each scene like below.  this is topic 1 slider.  In the topic 2, the slide...
By Christie Pollick
Cindy Holland
I was running the closed captioning on a separate layer, however every time the cc button was Un selected and then selected again it would "resume state". This however...
By Christie Pollick
Kuriko A
When I open Articulate Engage `13, the attached screen comes up. If I click any of the three links at the bottom (Forums, Product Tutorials or Downloads), it simply op...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gary Collins
Ok, This week I decided to take my first crack at an eLearning Challenge with my newly acquired Storyline 2. This is the first time I have used motion paths and all ...
By Gary Collins
Tina McDonald
Hi everyone,  we have a project where we'd like to have users check different objects to mark organizational values.  When they click the object, a check mark or an "X...
By Christie Pollick
Maurizio Costanza
Hello to everybody, I Have read lot of threads on this item. My ideas are very confused... I made some tests, using html5 on ipad the link to pdf works but not on and...
By Christie Pollick
Jasmine H
I am using transparent boxes over opaque boxes and text boxes. I only have the hyperlink attached to the transparent boxes. They are set to hyperlink to a different sl...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a client that wants a storyline project on a CD that will include an exam, which will save to that local computer. This sounds like it will need an inst...
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Arendse
Hi  I created an assessment with with one scene, and drew question banks with a results slide at the end.  When i preview the entire project, it does not display res...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandy Farnan
saw some posts about create-layer feature not showing and how to get it back on screen. My problem is, a portion of my layer creator isn't showing specifically, the po...
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Mosquera
I searched along the forums and got no answer for theis. Can the menu be momentarily hidden? I ask this with the porpouse of having some more room for objects on each ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacie Linn
I am very curious about how to enlarge the stage and hide the menu and vice versa. I know it can be done because I am reviewing someone's course they created in storyl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cesc Garriga Pons
The SCORM is exported as other courses, the moodle is configurated in the same way as other courses... but in this case, doesn't respect the same carachteristics than ...
By Leslie McKerchie
bill dimitry
We run courses using iframe. If flash plugin is not installed request is redirected from story.html to story_html5.html page. Browser generates errors. It complains ab...
By Leslie McKerchie