Product Last Post Replies
Anil Bhat
Hello, We have developed a learning course in Articulate 13 where we have some Knowledge Check questions having no score. These screens are part of the PPT presentati...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dannette Nicastro
Scenario:  I have designed a blended "certification program".  There are eLearning components, as well as live demonstration portions which are assessed by the manager...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erika Kuczysnki
I have created a series of freeform drag and drop activities using Quizmaker. I currently  have the activity set so that the answers will only lock into place when it ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
juanma andreani
Could you say me as to add a youtube video within my Article slide?
William  Han
Hello, I am new to  Articulate. We are using Quizmaker to generate online test and host it in PeopleSoft ELM. We have a request from our customer to provide detail in...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Sam Carter
We've got a new computer with Word 2013 on it.  Storyline does not publish to Word.  No error.  No .doc file is generated in the destination publish folder. Sam
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Teutsch
Is there no global setting for "do not re-compress the video" in Storyline 2?  Do you have to choose that option on each video individually?
By Leslie McKerchie
Nguyễn Kính
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any template player?.  I wanna to custom default player, cos it look not very nice. so, If ok could u share me your player to consultati...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Gardiner
Hi All I have read lots of articles (here and in product support) to try and resolve this issue. Using Storyline 2 and LITMOS LMS. Everything I have read says that wh...
By Leslie McKerchie
ophelie deroubaix
I  want to use feebacks in different kind of questions.  When I look in the options proposed in storyline.  Positive and negative feedbacks can only be defined with ...
By Christie Pollick
Yasmin Mahomed
Any feedback on this would be really great thanks!  
By Christie Pollick
Gary Collins
I have seen posts on here asking how to create fractions. The answer is always superscript and subscript. Instead of using a regular slash for the fraction line I wou...
By Gary Collins
Julie Karpenko
I'm using the standard player and navigation buttons.  However, when I published my course and tested it, I am having issues with the next button. The next button is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Maxwell
I have created a scene within Storyline where the second layer includes three lightbox options and have added audio to all parts. When the second layer opens, the med...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole VALLET
Hello, I'm searching for a Powerpoint or Engage template like an interactive Mindmap. Thanks for your answers ! N. VALLET
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've set up the menu on the left and it's pulled through the titles of all the scenes i have built. However, when i click on any of the menu items, nothing happens.  ...
Brian McSkane
Hi, I've created a number of simple quiz slides in my course that just check for understand but don't get reported etc. However, when the course is published and the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McSkane
Hi all, I created a text entry box on a slide and on the next slide I created a rectangle and added a reference, i.e. %textentryname% so the text entered by the user ...
John Bogdanske
I created videos where the individual is wearing a microphone in order to record a conversation.  When I bring the video into Engage the audio does not play. Is using ...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Nguyễn Kính
Firuza FS
I decided to change the eng language to russian by the Player's text labels. After previewing all is work, but when i make the SCORM 2004 and try to play by WEb-Tutor ...
By Bhaskar yalijala