Product Last Post Replies
Simon Carney
Hello guys Can you help? My client has 2000 members of staff all working on igel thin client machines. As a result, my initial test Articulate modules are running (w...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Leslie Damico
I am looking for a way to have the learner type a response in a text field and have it read back to them. Does anyone know if I can accomplish this in Storyline or is ...
By Chris Cole
Johanna Stix
Hi Community, I wondered if there is a possibility to create your own seekbar (specially for videos). The built in video controls won't fit my design, and as I wanted ...
Matt McGee
In the course I'm building, the primary navigation is through the back, next, and submit buttons.  My course isn't linear though, so often times the next button goes t...
Rodney Riffel
I'm trying to add a text variable that I can use to capture a person's name but in my 'insert' ribbon there is no object titled 'data entry'. Can anyone help me?
By Leslie McKerchie
Jo Lamontagne
Afternoon folks   I'm almost 100% sure that I saw a thread a few weeks ago, where an ingenius formula was provided to report the information provided by the users. ...
By Christie Pollick
sam skillington
Hi all. Problem: I have changed the assets colours and such in the feedback master. Black text on white box. When viewing the layers, the colours are completely diffe...
By Christie Pollick
Bouguie Bouguie
We need save variables in diferents pages but... If close the course don´t save the variables in the page I stay. Ithink only seve when you change the page, its posib...
By Christie Pollick
Jacob Berger
On this support page, it indicates that the information below gets sent to an LMS by Articulate Quizmaker ’09 via SCORM and AICC.  I was unable to see that informati...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Peter Vajda
I'm new to Storyline, thus the nature of my questions. 1. do triggers have to be in chronological order, especially those affecting a single object? For example, can ...
By Peter Vajda
Dawn Jacobs
After submitting, I have a print button, but when I print the result is a table, with the question in a wide column 2 and the answer in a very narrow column 3  how do ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
KM Gilley
Undo is not functioning in Version 2.  I see similar posts but none refer to version 2.  I did not have an issue in Version 1. Help!  
By Leslie McKerchie
Brad Smith
Every time that I attempt to open any of the articulate programs or powerpoint the programs want to download flash in Internet Explorer and then won' open I have just ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Phillip Perry
The font on some of my T/F feedback slides is really small.  Is there a way to change the font size? Thanks, Phil
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Kent
In story view, I add frames as an afterthought that I want to place earlier in the course. Let's say a frame is numbered 18 and I want to insert it between frame 6 and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Garry Gent
Hello, I am having a problem printing a certificate from my Results slide in Storyline. When I try to print a certificate from within the Course, the name is correct,...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Brown
Q. Who in academia is currently using Storyline with Canvas? If you are using it, do you also use Quizzes? Just curious to see how fellow colleagues in academia are us...
Deb Stefanac
Apparently, You tube have changed their API and this is affecting all embedded you tube videos in Articulate.  Will Articulate be looking into fixing this??? hope so!!!
Patrick Kiely
Hi All, I use Storyline 2 extensively as an Instructional Designer in Higher Ed in Ireland. I also use Studio for less complicated projects. As of 10pm GMT last night...
s s
Hi,  On Storyline 2, when saving a project directly to a local shared folder, the file is saved without inheriting the parent folder permissions, so when a user it tr...