Product Last Post Replies
Teresa Donnelly
Is there a way to set specific timing on a group?  
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Juanjo Haro
Hi... in the quiz, i've removed in every slide the Prev/Next Button to use my custom button... (same in all the slides of the course) Everything works fine until the r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Muto
Hello, I have an evaluation in Storyline 1, Update 8 with three slides containing separate "Essay" question style text boxes. In the file I have them formatted with a...
Stephen Costlow
I am attempting to animate text using the motion path feature. When I attach a fade out effect to the text it jumps to the final location (red cue point) before fading...
Jeremy Walker
I'm running a trial of Storyline right now to see if it can be used to capture the analytics data my school needs to collect. I am interested in very granular data li...
Siva Jasthi
Hello: I am developing an interaction where I need to emphasize 10 different points. Many of the interactions (accordion, Tabs, QuickChoice, etc.) seem to be hav...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Siva Jasthi
Michael Aistrup Nielsen
Hi I'm new to articulate, but so far I find it quite easy to use. One problem though, my LMS users require both Complete/Incomplete and Failed/Passed status. That i...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Bob S
Colin Rider
I have set the number of attempts of the questions in a Quizmaker 13 quiz to unlimited. I have imported audio to play when the answer is wrong and the user is prompte...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
susan samsonow
I'm adding lots of graphics/icons into a Storyline 1 project and some of them will be placed onto a slide that is colored. The graphics (saved as jpg) have white that ...
By Christie Pollick
Adam Yerger
Hello, I've come across a strange issue with imported Engage 09 interactions in Storyline 2.   When publishing to SCORM (and subsequently playing it back on the LMS)...
Alison Burwinkel
I recently just purchased a new machine - an HP Envy 15t and when I opened up a recent file there were a few elements that had shifted around. The main one that I noti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eleanor Ferris
Hi all, I have searched through this site but can't find any queries around launching web-published courses.  I have followed the instructions, but the only person wh...
madhu reddy
Hi  Everyone, I was developed one quiz in articulate Storyline.  In this quiz three questions are there. each question carries 10 points, it should be 2 questions cor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Shannon
When importing a slide from an existing SL2 file the software hangs (spinning wheel). Cannot cancel, cannot exit using the close button, have to force close the applic...
By Christie Pollick
patri haro
I currently have the latest Flash Player 17 running on my machines. Whenever I run Storyline, I am asked to update to Flash 10 as this is required by Internet Explore...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linard Francis
Hi,  My presenter articulate power point presentation keeps crashing and sending me error reports when i try to open it. I downloaded it from my cloud storage, and ev...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
bianca fruehauf
Hi! Does anybody know a way to work on Presenter Projects (ppta) in Storyline. Is there a way to convert the files?
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Payette
How do I create a shortcut key in SL so that users can simply click the Next (--&gt arrow on their keyboard instead of having to click the Next button with their m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shyam Saha
Hi All, I have a case which might be interesting for someone here to dig more into AP. Let me explain the situation here: I have SCORM file of 12 screens (threshold ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Betts
I have an issue with the "Hide This Layer Trigger". I have used this button an action numerous times before. In fact I am using this same button and action numerous ti...