Product Last Post Replies
Karen S
We're about to get SL2 onto our machines - which is great news and we're keen to get going :) The thing is we've not used SL before (I have used Captivate) and our IT...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Karen S
Omar Garces
Hello, We have a course with a few quiz questions. Even before the Learner answers the question the True and False questions appear with the review "incorrect" red bo...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Linda Vincent-Smith
I use Shift+F9 frequently to show/hide the gridlines - or a least I was using it frequently! Last week it quit working. I can use Alt+W+G to use the keyboard to toggle...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie L.
I have spent hours and hours on a course in Presenter '09/PPT '03.  Got everything done but the audio.  Today I opened the course to record the audio and everything in...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Gambrell
Can I import a current completed Quizmaker 13 project into Storyline without having to manual recreate the project? I tried and got an error message report.
Debbie E
For technical training, we have created a Storyline template that holds PDF course info and a certification exam. We limit the number of exam attempts to 3 using a var...
Tracy Logan
I've setup a drag and drop page. Each drag item I created two states using the built in options - Drag Correct and Drag Incorrect. The customer wants this activity t...
By Tracy Logan
Jacqueline Sirota
Hello, everyone I recently saw a published Storyline course that included copyright information within the Player under the left navigation sidebar.  Does anyone know...
Selene Redigonda
Hello everybody! I have a problem that I did not have with Storyline 1. The description text under the Resource tab is not fitting when it has 3 or more lines. And the...
vimal singh
Hi, I am not able to save the project, and storyline 2 is giving the error low memory and file couldn't be saved. Please see the screenshot attached here. 
Colleen Enghauser
Our Storyline courses contain hyperlinks out to other systems. The new browser window that displays when you click on the hyperlink does not include browser controls -...
Patrick Nailon
An internal client recently proofed one of my older storyline presentations created in version 1. MANY of the slides with multiple layers would get thru layer one, the...
Nikki Berry
Hi there, I have built a course where there are 36 quizzes. Is there a way that if the user gets a quiz/s wrong, then at the end of the course, they have an opportuni...
Mariola Stelmachowska
Hi, I've applied restricted navigation to my project and cannot advance on few of my slides. The affected slides have layers and voice-overs. To prevent voice-overs fr...
Emily Steain Evans
Fellow eLearning guru's! I need help ASAP. I have looked on just about every  blog and youtube channel for answers and have not found a solution to my problem. I hav...
Vincent Santilli
I have been asked to create an e-learning course. The title is Payment Card Industry Compliandce Training. It's a course that focues on the standards and requirements ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
I recently had my computer re-imaged at work to update from Windows XP to Windows 7. Prior to this update, I always got crystal-clear sound through my microphone in St...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Lowney
Could anyone assist with this? I have a quiz inserted in my Articulate Presenter presentation. When submitting answers in the quiz, a red X or green tick appears in th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Lawson
I am using Presenter '09 Update 10 and am working on a course that will not load from the index_lms.html file once I upload it to our web server and link to it from th...
werajate ganyamas
Hi Articulate support, Today, I would like to ask some questions regarding I unable to publish the get the LMS output on Articulate13 from Powerpoint file. There are...
By Leslie McKerchie