Product Last Post Replies
Joshua Norgaard
Hi all. I've been using Articulate for about a year and have been steadily advancing our courses to be more interactive for the user. I have run into a couple of issue...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Brendan Strong
Carly Stevens
Our IT department have installed Flipbook and StairSteps for Engage but how do I access them? They don't appear on the Engage screen. I've tried the "Community Actions...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jim Revell
Working with a customer-supplied template (brand new PPT), I am finding graphics popping into the edges of various frames after I publish. The graphics are from elsewh...
By Jim Revell
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone tell me how to achieve a shiny black effect on my Articulate player?
By Peter Anderson
Leslie Allen
I work in Articulate about once per year, so I can never remember how I was able to do things before. I’m working on a project now that has bullets that animate onto ...
By blair parkin
Vito Ikenasio
Hi - hope someone can help.  We have uploaded a SCORM'ed Articulate e-learning module to our Moodle LMS and whilst I have no problems viewing the entire module, from m...
By Vito Ikenasio
Carol  Haueter
I'm using PPt2007 and Articulate 9.  I've inserted a glossary at the end  of the presentation to be used as a reference.  When I preview or publish the file, the progr...
By Gabe Anderson
Hallie Stokes
My seekbar has lost the "of" in the slide number (as in 1 of 10), as well as the word "playing" in the center section.  Did I click a setting somewhere?  It still show...
By Hallie Stokes
Hallie Smith
Hi, I am a serious newbie to Articulate so please keep that in mind! We are "rebranding" our documents and would like to keep the same audio, but replace the .ppt slid...
By Justin Wilcox
Fred Brand
Hi, I found that the page-up and the page-down keys work in Presenter and in Engage. Unfortunately it seems that the page-down key (next key)  does not work when the u...
By Justin Wilcox
Ron Dabbs
I have a module with a few Flash Objects.  The entire module is in Slide Only View.   The module works fine in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, but it works differently in...
By Justin Wilcox
Bob Guardi
I'm creating a piece that utilizes no player controls and ideally would cover the majority of the screen during playback. However, I've noticed the margining (top and ...
By Justin Wilcox
Donna Carter
Hello I need to update a presentation that I created months ago and can't find the source file.  I have attached a document with details of what I see.  Normally I jus...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Abhijit Gangawane
Hi,   We have received the following functionality requirement for Assessment in a new e-Learning we are developing in Articulate 9. Pre-Test Logic: If learners score ...
By Justin Wilcox
Tom Lentz
I'm having a set of troubles with my Articulate Quizmaker. Two problems in particular. My first problem is that I would really like to be able to see how many attempts...
By Tom Lentz
Dana Lundy
I just published a Presenter 09 publication to Articulate on-line.  About 1/2 way through the slides, the presentation returns to a previous slide rather than moving f...
By Justin Wilcox
Aneta Ufert
I clicked on the publish button in my power point presentation and followed the explanation reports in the tutorials. By then everything worked out ... but now my prob...
By Justin Wilcox
Matt Blackstock
Good Morning E-Learning Heroes! We have just commenced using the Articulate E-Learning Studio (love the products!) at my organisation and have a couple of modules base...
By Justin Wilcox
Kerwin Kuniyoshi
Hi, I have a branched scenario utilizing transparent shapes with the hyperlink to either the next slide or the one after. It works fine in Powerpoint. But when I publi...
By Justin Wilcox
Paul Maguire
Dear Support, We have many eLearnings created in Articulate Presenter and up until a few days ago they were running fine. However we now have a problem whereby the cou...
By David Anderson