Product Last Post Replies
Katie Weaver
I am testing a course on the iPad and am running into the following issues. - When I publish, I am choosing HTML5 only, as my users will be accessing the course via my...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Katie Weaver
Ivy Tan
I know there were several threads on this topic but I am still not able to make the previous button go to the previous slide in sequence instead of the last viewed sli...
By Brian Allen
Chris Tolbert
Good Afternoon, Folks - I have just published a training module in Presenter that ends in a quiz (quiz was created and inserted using Quizmaker).  All of the slides p...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kate Thompson
I just had the new update installed yesterday, and now my project is mis-sized when I preview or publish.  About ten pixels of both the top and bottom are covered by t...
By Justin Wilcox
Brady Cole
After publishing my course to presenter, I notice that there are sometimes extra spaces between the end of a sentance and the period, extra spaces between words - and ...
By Brady Cole
Bruce Graham
Hi, Could someone please check this for me? Have the "cubed" symbol (superscript 3) in the notes. Looks fine on the slide, but when compiled does not superscript. Wou...
By Brian Allen
Jennifer O'Donnell
Hi, In Presenter, when importing a video, you could load the video in the logo panel or the actual slide.  Is there a way to load the video in the logo panel (top left...
By Peter Anderson
Matt Coates
Hi Everyone, I have a 12 question quiz that includes branching.  Questions 1-4 are asked in a linear format.  The rest of the questions are based around 3 case studies...
By Peter Anderson
Jeff Forrer
Hi.  I cannot find the bug report page. Can someone guide me, I need to bookmark. Thanks!!
By Herminia Esqueda
Michael Porter
After trying to enable the Presenter add-in I am receiving the error message: appmsghrr.dll / ribbon.dll is not a valid Office addin. Please advise.
By Peter Anderson
Dar Maxwell
Hi, If I import audio to the slide (not within the interaction) and the user clicks through the slides while listening to the audio, the seekbar shows forward progres...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Colleen Bartkovich
I have a number of slides with quizzes spread out throughout the presentation.  I want to allow people to be able to skip ahead a few slides but not move beyond each q...
By Rebecca Hay
Amber Sauer
One of my clients recorded audio directly into powerpoint using Powerpoint's narration feature.  Is there a way to extract it and import it into Articulate?  I need to...
By Justin Wilcox
chris wright
I have a PC running a 64-bit version of Win 7 and 64-bit MS Office.  Presenter wouldn't open in PowerPoint 2010, so I did research and found that it only runs in a 32-...
By Justin Wilcox
Daniel Brigham
Since the last SL update, Storyline is doing some odd things when I try to save a group of objects on my slide as a single picture. Sometimes, it just won't save it. B...
By Peter Anderson
Janine Rudin
Once I have created slides in power point and then use Engage or Quiz Maker, I am unable to edit them.  I continue to get this error message: Articulate Presenter - "U...
By Justin Wilcox
Mary Jo Feeney
I have a four layer slide with interactions on each layer and a script voiceover on each layer.  Users do not proceed to the next layer until they answer questions co...
By Mary Jo Feeney
Chris Sacco
I have looked a little bit through the forums, but cannot find a clear answer. I am using storyline to develope modules that will be used on iPad. 1. Is there a way ...
By Peter Anderson
Tommaso Di Carlo
Deat Articulate team, My company is about to move to Office 365 and the cloud, so I am wondering how that is going to affect articulate studio. Since everthing is aon...
By Peter Anderson
Peter Fröhlin
Hi I have created a course with a quiz and everything works fine but when I add a result page the grey top bra in the player becomes 23 (ish...) pixels higher. Anyone ...
By Peter Anderson