Product Last Post Replies
Erin Perkins
Hello! I recently published a course in Storyline 2 that is functioning perfectly on the web. The course contains two separate screen recordings that both have the au...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lance Crowe
I created several modules in Storyline 1 over the past 2 years.  Since then, I have changed computers and companies.  Before doing so, I was careful to save everything...
Fina N
Like the title said, I'm trying to change the look and feel of the Storyline Player. However, the preview section where the slide goes is just a gray area. I want to ...
By Emily Ruby
LaRue Martin
I have a video (mp4) inserted into my Storyline 2 project, need to insert a shape on top of it to simulate a click to take the learner to the next slide. I can't seem ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda McCroft
Hi, I downloaded the trial version of Storyline 2 today. When I tried to use one of the characters included in the software, all are not formatting correctly. See scr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brittney Ragsdale
Hi all, I have a checklist interaction and each item has narration. However, if a learner clicks each item too fast or before the current narration has ended, there w...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi guys One of my biggest challenges/issues with Storyline is the restrictions of designing within the confines of the Storyline player . After much messing around a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Viet Le Hoang
Hello everybody, I have problem with AICC course in Chrome. We used Storyline 2 (newest version) and published a course as AICC. I tested course in cloud.scorm.com, ...
Auréline B.
Hello, When we come back to a slide, only the first marker is active, we can't see the others whereas the slide property is "Resume saved state" (see attached screens...
By Emily Ruby
Kristine Wiscarson
I've been searching for a way to require users to scroll all the way down on longer questions in my quiz.  I had the ability to do this in Quizmaker '09. So far, I ha...
By Emily Ruby
Judy Siegel
I have created a slide (1) with a link that opens a lightbox slide (2). It works. The lightbox slide has a link that opens another lightbox slide (3). It works. When...
By Judy Siegel
Ed Whitefield
Hi I have added a video recording to Storyline that is a continuous recorded interview of 45 mins. I want to be able to allow viewers to easily select a section that...
By Ed Whitefield
Tim Neill
A bit greedy, but three questions for the price of one! I would really appreciate your suggestions on the best approach for these situations. I need to build an asses...
By Tim Neill
Leigh Sullivan
Hi everyone! I'm having a bit of a rough time here, so I am hoping that you can help me. This happens every now and then and it's beginning to drive me insane! I hav...
By Nick Lupton
Brittney Ragsdale
Hi All, I am working on electrical safety training. I have a presenter slide that has an animated gif of a simple circuit. The narration discusses the components of a...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Brittney Ragsdale
Abhishek Shinde
Hi all, We are facing an error while uploading a course to a client's Production LMS server, which is as in screenshot attached here. Can anybody suggest why this is...
By Abhishek Shinde
Glenn Simsek
When I attempt to embed a client's video player (using Insert Video from Website) the video does not appear. Instead, the player .js code appears in the video window. ...
By Alex Stanton
Beth Hogan
I'm having trouble opening downloaded templates.  When I click to open in Storyline 2 I receive a prompt to select an app with which to open it -- Storyline does not a...
Amy McIvlaine
I certainly hope that someone has some assistance they can provide.  I have been using Articulate Studio for a couple of years,  upgraded to Studio 13 a few months ago...
By Emily Ruby
Jessica Jones
When working in layers...how can I disable the previous/next buttons? I tried simply creating a trigger when the user clicks the next button it would hide the layer (t...
By Emily Ruby