Product Last Post Replies
Rosalind Martin
When I publish a Storyline module to LMS and select the Reporting and Tracking status (Scorm 1.2) as Completed/Incomplete - does Completed mean that a user has to comp...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lee Corbett
Hi there. I'm trying to display a calculated value in storyline2. The learner answers three multi-choice questions. Each correct answer increases the variable value by...
By Michael Hinze
Daniela Slater
Where can I get videos on how to use storyline2? Daniela  
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Paul Boon
Dear experts, I would like to watch live demonstrations of professionals in different industries doing their 'real' daily work, for example: graphic designers, lawyer...
By Jackson Hamner
Enrique Diaz
Hello all, I need to hide the 'Player Tabs' from the first page of my course and show them on the rest of the slides. I know I can show/hide them but only if they are ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Enrique Diaz
Alejandro Marti
Hello, I am trying to open Articulate Storyline but my computer states that I need the updated Flash Player 10 or higher in order for it to run on my computer. We wer...
By Alejandro Marti
Fiona Klassen
I'm looking for a tutorial on the slide layer properties. In particular I'd like to know what the 'seeking' drop down in the slide layer properties pop-up box is all a...
By Fiona Klassen
will probeck
Here is the issue. I have developed a course around some Skillsoft courses. So what I have done is created a link within SL to the Skillsoft course but the course open...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Krikorian
Hello e-learning heroes! So I have a notepad with 2 paragraphs of text on it in a slide. I have the text appear as a "Wipe-Down" animation to simulate hand-writing. ...
Peter Tranter
I have published a storyline project to CD, it all works, though the embedded video won't play when I launch the story from the USB. The video will play from the Story...
By Peter Tranter
Beth Littlejohn
I am a newbie!  So forgive me if this is an elementary question.  I have created several scenes in a project.  When I preview the entire project all slides are not dis...
Joe Shultheis
We are venturing toward multi-national release of a huge existing project. We would like to have two resource tabs above.  So one for European resources with metric an...
By Emily Ruby
Deb Bowden
Hello all. Hope you can help me with this workaround. To help meet a client file size restriction on all course assets, I've had to break all my inserted course video...
By Simon Blair
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have created a few Storyline projects containing Viewmode recordings, and they are then sent to my trainer to record voiceovers. However when I received the ...
By Mike Ganci
Mark Evans
Hello all, I have client that wants to track three different variables through the length of the course with the idea of showing alternate endings based on how the le...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Newgass
Hello, I'm using Studio 13 but it's been awhile since I've had a fiddle with Articulate....I need some real basic help. Is there a way to set up a template (or other...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Lissbeth  McCrodden
Articulate Storyline will not let me open the program. Everytime I try it tells me that my IE needs Flash Player 10 or higher. I have downloaded the player and yet art...
David Lieberman
Hi, A client is testing one of our SCORM 1.2 packages in Blackboard. They are getting a fatal error. They're uploading using the "Import Package" feature of Blackboard...
By Kyle Mackie
Angela Morales
Hi, I am trying to replicate the feature included in a template (Business-1214) which I downloaded here.  Exactly the one that change the plus icons state to other col...
By Leslie McKerchie
Regina Lehotay
I am required to use the notes pane, as our CC area, for our folks who do not have sound cards in their computers. Everything is fine except that i do not want the sli...