Product Last Post Replies
Matt Mayer
Hello, I just imported a ppt module into storyline 2 and some of the text imported perfectly, other text boxes did not. I now cannot update the text size so that it ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Daniel Halliwell
Hi I have numerous slides, each containing a .SWF with a play/pause bar added. The slides are set up to jump to the next slide when the time line ends. The problem I...
Bill Creger
I am trying to create a non-liner course using the light-box feature and am struggling. Here is what I am trying to do...  - Opening slide pauses - goes to first quiz...
Brett Rockwood
I would like to create a trigger that links to a folder on an internal company shared drive and can't figure out how to do it. I can get the URL of the folder and it l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
Hello, Is there anyway to remove the rounded edges from the player and keep the edges square? Thank you, Mike
Gary Collins
Starting to think our old authoring software was better. In the old software I could type in the fill in the blank question like so: It takes <u>4</u> hou...
CINDY LYONS
My client wants me to number each page or slide in the Storyline 2 course I'm developing. How do you do that?  
Michael Ty
Hi, I am fairly new to Storyline and so far I have created a few traditional storyline trainings with quizzes and now I have project that I'm wondering if Storyline i...
By Emily Ruby
Robert DeSimone
I have a client that would like to have Storyline content sent back to PowerPoint. I know there's no export feature from Storyline, but I'd be interested know if anyon...
By Robert DeSimone
Sherri Fricker
Hello, We have some Articulate 1 stories created and embedded in Moodle as SCORM files.  I would like to be able to know how many slides each student has viewed.  We ...
Sonya DeBurr
Hello!   Lately I've been having trouble with courses with animated shapes that work fine in PowerPoint but when I preview them in Articulate the shapes are just sitt...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Amy L.
I have some pages where there is blue text (to simulate a hyperlink) behind a hotspot, and the hotspot shows a layer. It has been working, but now I'm on a different l...
By Amy L.
Leslie McKerchie
The Adobe Update to Flash Player 16 has caused some issues related to Storyline 1 & 2 as well as Studio 13. If you have installed this version of Flash, you may n...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christin Manning
I am writing a final test for a course and want to include drag & drop questions. But, I want to allow the student to be able to move back and forth between questi...
By Emily Ruby
Tim Chen
I really like motion path as a new addition to Storyline 2's animation capabilities. But once applied to an object, how do I remove it if I changed my mind? The other ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Verzera
Hello all, Im not sure why this is now working, but I have a normal multi-answer question created in storyline 2 There are 7 answers, choose the 5 correct ones.  I d...
By Michael Hinze
Sam Carter
I have three different sized / orientation monitors.  There are different advantages to undocking the timeline on portrait mode if there are many objects. Landscape is...
Sherrie French
Hi Heroes, I'm using a slider as my progress meter with triggers and variables based on this fantastic share by Carey Glenn in this thread. I want to change the Upda...
By Leslie McKerchie
Niall Curran
I have a project with flv files with the alpha channel.  When I publish the output, the flv files are being converted to MP4 format, and the transparency is being lost...
By Leslie McKerchie
Artur Querino
Hi I need a help. Every time I publish an object menu does not open correctly in htm5. When I open the object by story.swf, everything is correct. When I open the menu...