Product Last Post Replies
Michael Hinze
If you are looking for a break and a bit of fun to get you through Friday, check out this little Storyline quiz. And here is a brief description about the .story se...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Katie Evans
I inserted a video to play in the slide in SL 2 and went to change the option to "Play Video" using a trigger but it's not an option? I only have 2 options - automatic...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
chiefy .
My issue is in the title. Now this is an issue I have never come across before. When I have my slides set to "automatically decide" when revisited, and the prev/next ...
Shailesh Sharma
Hello, I am facing an issue with the bullet color in Articulate Studio. Before publishing the bullet color is blue after publishing it is turned to black. Can anyon...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S. an
I noticed that in the Hover state,  animation can be added to any object. what if you have multiple objects and want to adjust the timeline in which they occur? (i.e ...
By Emily Ruby
Kevin Quinn
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up in  Storyline 2 a notification to the course owner of a students result (and each question attempt), when taking a grade...
Eva R
In several of my projects, I have a menu with several subsections listed below one main header. There is no actual slide introducing the section as a whole, but ...
By Eva R
Alexander Jones
G'day! I'm trying to find a way for my eLearning courses that run on iPad's to either automatically backup onto the device or somewhere online once the course is comp...
By Phil Mayor
Greg Pettys
Hi all, anyone know the best workflow for 3D PDFs. ON Dave Moxon's blog he talked about using Adobe Acrobat 9 pro extended but Adobe is up to Acrobat X now. So if I ha...
By Garry Hargreaves
Darrell Bird
Does Articulate Presenter support any of the more popular 3D formats, such as 3dmf, obj, or 3ds?  We have procured a 3D application which will generate great graphics,...
By Garry Hargreaves
Ryan O'Shea
I have just recently started using Adobe Edge Animate to create interactions for my eLearning course. I have no problems exporting my project to html 5, and when I ins...
By Garry Hargreaves
Shawna Murray
Hello & Happy New Year.  Last year I designed some eLearning projects that I imported voice recordings to.  I did this using Audacity.  There were issues with the ...
By anh kieu
Jim Rehmann
I've been tasked with copying all of the graphics we've used in past eLearning lessons and categorizing them.  I'm running into issues with Windows 7 not being able to...
By Lu Post
Virak Yang
For example, if I have a project with 3 buttons as below and by clicking on each button it will display a specific layer. But what can I do to prevent learner from cli...
By Virak Yang
CK1 CK1
This is frustrating.  When running a screen the first time through everything works fine.  The sequence stops when the pause layer is activated and resumes when it's s...
By Mark Cairns
Melanie LesStrang
Hi, I am trying to set up an interaction where the "key" at the bottom automatically ties to the interactive graphics on the screen. Before the object is clicked on, ...
By Melanie LesStrang
Frances Steinberg
Hello, everyone.  We're about to launch a new DO-book (digital online-book) called The FLEX-ible Manager and we wanted to make it available to everyone in the communit...
By Wendy Farmer
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I understand how to delineate the number of times a user can take a quiz within a storyline webcast. My question is how to limit the quiz taking to one try only. Even ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurie Noffs
I inserted a web object into a slide (a YouTube video) and it looks great in preview.  However once I publish my project, the web object does not appear.  What gives?
Marty Slapnik
This is my take on granting a user control of a video once they've watched it all the way through. I have a video on the base layer of a slide which has video control...