Product Last Post Replies
Ana Sequeira
Dear All, I was testing the App Quizz Maker and I got two problems: 1. I cannot find a way to change the score by test, it always gives me 80% 2. I cannot get the rig...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amber Killberg
Greetings Articulate Community! I'm looking for a little help.  I've built a course with a quiz.  One of the quiz questions branches back to a content slide if the us...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Liz Moore
Hi! I changed the Player Features option to Custom for the selected slides and chose to only show the Notes and not the Menu for several slides.  When I move forward t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pete Rix
Here's the set-up: Storyline 1: Update 8 Notes panel in a tab Viewing HTML5 output in mobile Safari Can't use AMP since LMS is not Experience API enabled Using ...
By Pete Rix
Nick Sagal
Hello everyone! I’m looking for some assistance with a Storyline issue that has been recently occurring to some members on my team. When we open up Storyline files tha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Rucci
Quiz Maker '13: I know you can allow retry or not, but how do I prevent people from taking a quiz, logging out, logging back in and taking it again to try and improve ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrea Betancur
Hello, excuse me for the bad english. I have to disable the built-in Next button until certain conditions have been met. this is the example that i used https://playe...
By Emily Ruby
Paul Brennan
Is it possible to have several text entry boxes on the freeform quiz slide or are you limited to one per page? If it is possible any advice on how to achieve it would ...
By Chad Dranchuk
Belen Ferrer
Hi all, Just checking: Is the Mobile Player still not customizable through Storyline 1? I'm working on a course that uses the Notes tab to provide transcriptions (ac...
By Emily Ruby
Brian Embree
When emailing a link to a story using Storyline 2, music animations and slides all work, but the video slides don't work.  If the user physically navigates to the pres...
By Brian Embree
Ellen Wahlen
Is it possible to use the "timeline reaches" trigger to jump to a layer?  I have set it to jump to a layer at a cue point, and it goes to the layer, but the layer does...
By Ellen Wahlen
cédric tavernier
Hi,   I created a quiz from a question bank (5 questions). If I leave the course during the quiz, my firsts answers are not saved. for exemple, with 1 point by que...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alan Landers
Hi and HELP! I created a test to go with a webinar recording. I published it as an HTML5 file. I want to make the story available to users via an Intranet. Basically,...
Pete Rix
Quiz answer shuffling works as expected when retaking a quiz in the HTML5 output but not in the Flash output (shows the same order as Form View). Shuffling does work o...
By Emily Ruby
Ned Kohchiev
Hello,  I am experiencing some font issues with Storyline 2 Update 3.  I am trying to use "helvetica neue lt 45 light" font, in doing so the text on a few slides ove...
By Emily Ruby
Ron Flynn
I just updated by company laptop which has PowerPoint 2013 on it.  I successfully completed the process of changing my activation codes .  The Articulate tab does not...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Russ Lowder
I've developed a SL2 course where the quiz responses are pictures to click on. It works fine for taking the quiz but when revisiting the quiz the correct picture does ...
By Russ Lowder
Heather Ross
I am trying to edit some audio in a project and when I play in slide mode and in preview there is a lag. In slide mode the marker is slower than the audio and is still...
Omar Garces
I have a client who sent me some advice and I was wondering if I could get this thought solidified and any help or direction on how to do this process. We have a prog...
By Emily Ruby
Paul Brennan
I have four radio buttons as part of a self assessment. The user may press one or more buttons as applicable: Because they may be required to press more than one but...
By Emily Ruby