Product Last Post Replies
Zhenyu He
Hi, My client would like people to watch the video completely before moving forward to the next slide. I inserted it in the slide as a web object and has a control ba...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Sharon Huston
Creighton Ko
I have one audio file that covers a number of powerpoint slides. In Storyline, Is there an easy way to import the audio file and set it up so that I can have triggers...
By Sharon Huston
Kristin Macias
Is it possible to populate a text box on a slide with the text from the slide notes tab? I don't want to use the built-in notes panel (you can only show it on the left...
By Kristin Macias
R Rothrock
Have a webobject that is not showing up in Chrome. But it is showing up in IE. I've found several threads about this and this http://www.articulate.com/support/storyl...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
James Wilkerson
Greetings gurus, I am attempting to load a series of course onto a SharePoint site for my client. The issue is that the "external_files" folder which contains the Res...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Kelling
Will a project published with Storyline 2 work better on an iPad browser?  Yes, I know, best performance on an iPad is achieved with the Articulate Mobile Player but i...
Angela St. Pierre
I've reached out previously on this topic and recieved some fantastic help, but I'm now trying to tweak that course and have two variables that must be true in order t...
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, Are there some good samples out there somewhere of courses that show how to use the basic navigation features (e.g., next, prev, seekbar, nav pane)? We are b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dawn DeVillers
We have just been notified by clients that all of a sudden our attachments link are not working in IE 8 and above. Any reason why?
By Leslie McKerchie
Yanira Guzman
Hi, I recently created a course and would like to share it with a colleague of mine for Quality Assurance before I publish it. From my understanding, once I publish ...
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi Is there anyway to have more than one quiz question on a screen? Have just upgraded to Storyline 2 (trial to begin with!), but can't see this is a feature as yet, ...
By Keith Doney
Katie Evans
I have scenarios at the end of my course; I want the learner to receive individual feedback for each answer they pick. How do I create this using the freeform option ...
By Emily Ruby
XAn Choly
In a multiple choice quiz, Is there a way to trigger the selected radio button to turn green if correct and red if wrong?
By XAn Choly
Vassiliki Bouki
Two questions about Storyline 2: a) According to the official site: https://en-uk.articulate.com/products/storyline-why.php "the Articulate Mobile Player for native iP...
By Vassiliki Bouki
Andrew Eckert
We have been using Articulate studio forour simpler trainingsand are like what we see about Storyline as an option to replace our Flash courses which are more indepth ...
By Andrew Eckert
John Brennan
I've developed an interactive guide to a work process in Storyline (Update 5), and I'd like to publish in our Kentico CMS 7 online resource. However, I can't seem to ...
Joseph Flanagan
HI, I created a quiz using a lot of advice that I got from people here on the forum (thanks!). I'm just having with one little issue. I've included the quiz, because ...
Bill Harnage
Articulate can you please support a scalable UI for high density (ppi) screens, such as the Surface Pro 3?? While the UI renders better than SL1, the text, icons and ...
By Harri S
Cindy Du
Hello everyone, I have a program developed by Storyline and reported based on slides reviewed. Our LMS recorded it as "Complete" after I finished it. However, I relaun...
By Emily Ruby
Richard Watson
I created a demo for the Customer Service Training challenge. In doing so, I came across an odd result when viewing the demo from my iPad. For the "How should you res...
By Richard Watson