Product Last Post Replies
Renata Gorman
I have spent all day trying to solve this challenge so I hope one of you articulate storyline gurus can give me some guidance. I have a left nav/menu in my course whic...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ricky Nox
HI, in storyline, is it possible to display the Next button using a trigger ?  My need is to force the user to see all the SWF in a slide before jumping to the next ...
Gabriel Wong
Hello all, I have a strange situation whereby when I mix font styles on a single line (e.g. Bold and Italic), they appear fine in the authoring environment but upon e...
Nicole D
I submitted a case but was wondering if anyone else has this issue... Two of our faculty are experiencing this problem: "Since I loaded Articulate on the new compute...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Nicole D
Shawna Murray
Hi, I recently converted a project from SL1 to SL2. It was all functioning fine in SL1, but now the hotspots from screen recording are really slow, and even when the ...
Gail Turner
I have been working on this for days and I am not getting anywhere.  Please watch  http://gailt182.articulate-online.com/5367670819 This is what I want to happen.  If...
By Oscar Guillen
Andrew Kay
This maybe not the right place for this question, but is the 'Search' function in the forums not working?  No matter what I type in the text entry box it comes back no...
By Emily Ruby
Pam Hughes
Hi there, I'm pretty new to Storyline and wondering if anyone can send me to an examples to help me develop the following: - learner chooses relevant role(s) for thei...
By Emily Ruby
Graham Riding
Hi, We are not in a position to use Articulate '13 as '13 yet but we do have Articulate '09. Our IT people have stated that we should be able to technically use V13 a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa Alzate
Hello! I have a client who is packaging the storyline output as an app (not through Articulate Mobile Player).  I am having issues with audio playback.  It will begin...
By Vanessa Alzate
John Reddinger
Hi all, One thing about Stoyline 1 that caused complications for me was that the "Jump to Previous" trigger always went back to the last slide viewed...which means th...
By John Reddinger
Kristin Fiore
Hi, I already have a character bundle serial # but I can't figure out how to install the character pack on my new PC. I assume I need to re-download the pack using tha...
By Emily Ruby
Jeana Rich
Hi, all. The built in hover states for buttons don't allow me to remove the base text on a button, so I created a custom state that changes the button  shape and dis...
By Emily Ruby
Lora Alston
Is it possible to grey out the next button for a period of time, so that the learner has to read what is on the screen? If so, can you tell me how to do this?
By Lora Alston
Laurie Clifford-Frith
Hi, Support. I hope you can help us! We've been trying out the free trial of Storyline 2, to decide whether or not to make the jump and upgrade our workstations. Thi...
By Emily Ruby
Bob J
My setup:  Windows 7, Studio 2013, Powerpoint 2010. I run into a font issue so frequently in my presentation, I can't believe Articulate did not catch it in testing, t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Femke De Lameillieure
Hi, I've made a quiz of 25 questions. This quiz was based on a template I have been using often in the past few months. When I want to preview the entire quiz, I can ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Engage
Hi, In a recent lesson I created several drag and drop interactions and then assigned them to my result slide. The passing score was set to 100% and the submit result...
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, I'm testing Storyline 2 today prior to purchasing an upgrade. I was very happy to see Android support at last and my tests of html5 SCORM content on an Android tab...
By Emily Ruby
chris fuller
Hi, Can anyone help? I have been sent several video clips to add to a project but all of them are on their side and need to be rotated 90 degrees... Is this possilbe ...
By Michael Hinze