Product Last Post Replies
Emily Jackman
I think this was raised in previous iterations of Storyline but it doesn't appear to have been fixed. When I create a hyperlink that breaks over more than one line usi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Morgan Meliski
I'm developing an educational program for a retirement planning company. The company wants to take the user's Money Personalities (how they personally view money), ...
By Morgan Meliski
Leanne Newman
Hi, in preview mode the screen recordings in my product work fine. When I publish for internet, the recordings dont work and freeze the product.The screen recording is...
By Justin Grenier
Mark C
Hi, I have brought home a project I was working on. When developing the project on my work computer it looks fine. on my home laptop, the text and text boxes change ...
By Evelyn Maizels
Keith Dykes
Hi Guys, We recently downloaded update 6 to install and we are getting the following error: We are all running update 5 1401.2415 in the office and none of us can ...
Victoria Johnson
Hi guys! I am trying to add a hyperlink to a module. I have tried to do it by adding a trigger, and then choosing a URL, and I have also tried the 'insert', 'hyperlin...
By Maggi Heyer-Erlandson
Ros McNamee
As the subject suggests, the program keeps crashing every time I go to create a new slide. I can't put it any clearer than that. Please help. (I've reinstalled, restar...
By Harri S
Jarryd Cunningham
Hi, I've downloaded Studio '09 as a trial to use Presenter. So i installed it onto my PC and the "Trial expired" box pops up, so i figured Id installed it before. I c...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eneida Siculietano
Hi All, I need some help. I inserted a button with trigger of 'Jump to URL' when user clicks, when I test the URL opens just fine but when I publish and I click the bu...
By Michael Hinze
Bob Wiker
I am in the midst of a troubleshooting scenario with Presenter 13. I'd like to try rolling back from Update 3 to Update 2 to see if that resolves my issue. I have seve...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sejal Vashi
Hello, I'm relatively new to Quizmaker 2013 and really like the Freeform Text Entry option. However, is there a way to have 3 text entries for one question? Essential...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Job Vlaming
Hi, I'm trying to work out how to use the Storyline quiz timer properly: I want the quiz to jump to the result slide when the timer expires (after the user clicks O...
Alex Burford
Hi there, We use the notes feature (in the top right of the player) to provide an audio transcript for our voiceovers. Unfortunately, these are obscured when we use a...
By Alex Burford
Karen Sprigg
Hi, I cant seem to get the 'correct' layer to show when a question is answered correctly, instead the 'incorrect' layer shows, however 'try again' is working fine. Im...
By Harri S
Katie Evans
I have a course that has a main navigation scene that branches into 5 other scenes, each with buttons that must be clicked in order for the Next button to show (it's i...
By Katie Evans
Thomas Cabes
Hi, when I use the Articulate Storyline Audio Editor to change audio tracks by deleting small pieces of the track (like disturbing sounds) and then saving it, the Arti...
By Thomas Cabes
Harri S
Hi Guys, Could someone please talk me through how to roll back to update 5 of SL as I am regretting my decision to update to 6. Thank you in advance
By Harri S
Anastasia Sonko
Is it possible to start recording without using the mouse? I can launch the "Record your screen" command using the shortcuts, but then it is obligatory to click that r...
By Anastasia Sonko
Andrew Lian
Hello I would like to maximize slide size for any screen. I have visited the player options and the Story Size options but still cannot get the image to be as large a...
By Andrew Lian
jon powell
I am creating a quiz and want the user to have an opportunity to view a video demonstrating the solution (this is a math-type problem, so this would be a whiteboard-ty...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)