Product Last Post Replies
Laura Mead
Is it possible (in QM 09) to have an option to pick one of two final quizzes and still have the results report back to an LMS? The content of the quiz would be the sam...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
KRISTINA  MACHUSICK
I've scoured the tutorials, but haven't found information on controlling whether a web-accessed course launches immediately or must be initiated by the learner. The w...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By KRISTINA MACHUSICK
Jennifer Meyer
If you have gone back to update 2 and are still having issues with articulate crashing while publishing, I found a workaround. When you click on publish and it provid...
By Jennifer Meyer
Alan Jerram
When trying to add Youtube videos into my presenter file, it comes up with the following error... A video cannot be inserted from this embed code. Verify that the emb...
By Justin Grenier
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes, I need to close caption a narrated software screen recording demo. I'm using the step-by-step, view mode steps. Here's my approach: Create a "initial stat...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
mick kless
I've created QuizMaker quizzes and don't want somone to be able to leave the quiz in the middle of taking it, look up an answer and then resume where they left off. I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Krissy Miller
Hello, I have a trigger which executes JavaScript when a button is pressed. The JavaScript is supposed the take the name that the user entered previously and write it...
By Krissy Miller
Tom Mcdonough
I did the latest update (7-24-14 Update 6: 1407.2208) and with anticipation was anxious to try the new customize report title feature but when publishing and testing ...
By Rich Walker
Barbie Pardee
Does anyone know why I am getting the error message "Question Banks may not contain draw from Bank slides"? Any suggestions on how to fix my question bank so it can b...
By Barbie Pardee
Kai ...
Hi All - Happy Friday! Lay of the land: I have 1 base slide and 4 lightbox slides with videos on them. What I want SL to do: After the user clicks the 4 buttons on t...
By Kai ...
Todd Whitmer
I am using the Articulate '13 and I am trying to output some Engage and Quizmaker pieces to Word. All of the online instructions that I have been able to discover talk...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Kiecker
I've got a slide which has 3 layers after the home slide. Each layer will be identical except for the following: the content in the left text box will change in each...
By Linda Kiecker
Mark Whittaker
I have a quiz where the questions are grouped by topic and stored in question banks (3 questions to each topic/bank). The user is allowed 3 attempts at each topic. C...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jen Driscol
I am working on a project that needs to be accessible compliant. I created some buttons that show layers and also change the state of another object (visual queue for ...
By Jen Driscol
Barbara Rader
Please help! We have numerous employees out in the field who need to use Android tablets to access required courses on our LMS. They are not having issues with our M...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liz Guilfoyle
Is it possible to place a developed API for Widen (a Digital Asset Management software) into our Storyline?
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamie Powell
In camtasia studio, there's an easy way to zoom on a particular screen recording to make it easier for the user to view. Is there a way to do this with Storyline 13? ...
Richard Harshaw
Hello, Heroes! I am creating a program using Presenter Media's GIF clip art and have customized the clip art to run the GIF loop only ONCE, then stop. In Presenter M...
Victorianna Dunn
I'm having trouble saving changes. My story is pretty big, about 16MB, and there are a lots of hotspots other functionalities. The problem is when I make changes ...
Dee Black
When I enter a trigger on a button to jump to the next slide, which is a screen recording, nothing happens with the button is clicked. It works fine when showing layer...