Product Last Post Replies
Christine Prescott
Hi fellow Storyliners I have 3 images on a slide with 3 text boxes. Apple - state is normal - Apple text is normal Pear  - state is disable - Pear text is hidden Orang...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Chris Dedering
When a course is completed successfully,  the user sees a "Pending Completion Signature" in the status area of the the active transcript.  We are using a Cornerstone L...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vicki Cameron
Hey I published a game in story line and imported it into presenter as a web object after publishing I can see all the other slides a part from the game. is there a ...
Susan Wilcox
Hi, again~ Thanks for your previous help.  My client has asked that some slides in Try Mode simply play through without the user having to click -- for instance, when ...
Samuel Weber
I have an info-graphic that i am converting to interactive via storyline and here is my dilemma: I have web videos that pop up as layers and at the conclusion of each ...
By Samuel Weber
Jenny Carter
In my course, I have a form that is made up of 5 different fields that I'm asking the user to fill out.  I'd like them to be able to record the data they input by eith...
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, Forgive me if this is a stupid question... I'm just starting out working on a module for ipad/ android tablets and thought I would test out the module from th...
By Michael Hinze
Trina Rimmer
One of the my favorite clients is looking for help assembling a series of fairly short courses for their "Waffle University." I'm fully booked for the summer or I'd be...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Nathan Weaver
Our courses are video heavy, and we were looking to boost our video quality, which is going to involve hosting our videos elsewhere then packaging them directly into t...
By Frédéric Remonté
Jane Jordan
Hi We have customised a skin  for our modules. The transcript is on another layer. At the moment the text is just sitting in a box with a scrollbar and the user manua...
By Bruce Graham
Learning Development
Hi Heroes Hoping you might be able to shed some light on what i am missing... I have developed a fitness quiz (non-assessable) for some manual handling training. The b...
By Antony Snow
Kartik Tyagi
I've created a button in storyline using slidemaster, now i want when i click that button on the first slide of my course it shows visited in the other remaining slide...
By Kartik Tyagi
Alicia Benben
I am using Storyline to create interactive and self-learning lectures for online college courses. Our goal is to avoid using the LMS provided for a variety of reasons,...
By Alicia Benben
Jason Johnson
Can you control visibility from within a scroll panel? I have some buttons that I have tied to some variables. When the variables adjust, they change state. One of th...
By Jason Johnson
Lisa Simons
When I click on Audio Editor, my Presentor gives me an error message and then closes. I can preview and sync, but cannot edit my audio. Can anyone help? My Module is d...
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Warren
I'd like to change the graphic box used in the Storyline player.  Is there a way to make the frame its in smaller? Thanks, Paul
By Paul Warren
Sarah Davis
Does anyone know how to make a custom progress bar using variables? I would like to add a progress bar to my simulations so the learner knows how much longer they have...
Robert Lengacher
I want to preface this with the fact that I have read just about every thread on Feedback masters and customizing the feedback layer (continue) button. I just have one...
laura gibson
What is the best way to add a background music track to my Storyline project? Best- Laura
J P
I'm trying to create a Storyline template that has feedback master slides. I'm familiar with how to create master slides, etc. but the feedback masters are tripping m...
By Robert Lengacher