Product Last Post Replies
Patrice Sigmon
I'm wrestling with Section 508 compliance. I understand how to make objects visible (or not) to accessibility tools, as well as how the Tab key navigates through visib...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carlo Zampogna
dear all, is there a way to launch a presentation starting from a specific slide, (I mean, not the first one)? It's a course with several units inside, I would possib...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Renee Prater
Missy Daniels
I have just completed my first course in Storyline, and published it Friday afternoon through Traincaster. One of my triggers to go to a slide works fine in preview an...
Dayn Wilkins
I've embedded some YouTube videos in a project using the Web Object method described on this page  -  http://en-uk.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-add-a-youtub...
Suman Y
Hi,  These are screenshots of two PPTs published in articulate on two different systems. Notice that the height of the logo on the two systems appear different. Each d...
By Christine Hendrickson
jenny slavec
I have just changed laptops and have moved articulate over to the new computer.  I am trying to update a previously produced course - I want to delete the attachments ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Brian Hearn
I am unable to edit my labels in the Labeled Graphic interaction. I don't have that option in my ribbon. I even saw it in a tutorial and it should be so easy. Where is...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
An Vekemans
Hi, I made 1 slide in storyline, using the time line.  At the end I inserted a small video film in the same slide.  When I published it, I saved this slide on the file...
Michael Arias
How can I have the timer countdown only on the quiz itself, and not the introduction slides?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jess Pendleton
Sometimes my team wants to send parts of a course to clients without showing the whole work-in-progress course. Right now we're saving the file as a new file, and dele...
Matthew Mason
Hi, I've created a course in Storyline. The course has an MP4 video inserted in it. The video is only 1.6MB. When I play the published output in the clients browser - ...
Will Silver
Hi, I've been doing some research for a client and it seems that Storyline can not publish courses that are 508 compliant for mobile/tablet using HTML5. At least that'...
Paul Barker
Hi all.  I have some slides which discuss some equations.  Most of these are very simply written, eg m = f x t.  Nothing wrong there.  But when there is a Greek charac...
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Vanderburg
First of all...Thank you...this site has been amazing and a wonderful resource. I am working on my first E-learning module and I am hung up on one small item.  My init...
By Chris Vanderburg
Barry Moore
When I create a multiple choice question and allow shuffling of the responses, the spacing between each response changes. If one or more responses is longer than one l...
Elaine Moncino
Hi there! Attached is a screen shot with a list of variables I am using in my SL file.  I thought I had the variable set up properly as .23 (23percent). However, when ...
Joan Thorn
Our staff needs to acheive an 85% grade on the test to pass.  We don't want to assign points to the questions as they don't always add up to create the 85%. How do you...
Paul Williams
Hi all, I'm just after some advice on how to set up a trigger.. I have two streams of study going on, up to a point where both streams need to complete the same task, ...
By Paul Williams
Mary Yu
Hello: I'm utilizing a recorded webinar in one of my courses. After importing, I noticed that the quality of the audio has degraded. Is there a way to prevent that or ...
Barbara Herman
I am having trouble with bookmarking in Articulate Storyline SCOs. While the bookmarking works during the sco once the user completes the sco the bookmarking no long...