Product Last Post Replies
Evan Shaffer
I installed Studio '13, but when I double click on the desktop icon to activate I'm told that I don't have a compatible PowerPoint install.  I did the check, and I'm r...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Bettens
Hello, I have updated/edited some of my Engage interactions directly by opening them in PPT. Once I saved them in PPT, I have noticied that my engage files (alone) wae...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Natosha Gallegos
I edited a text label on a quizmaker file and saved the file.  When I preview in Quizmaker, the new text label appears correctly.  However, when I insert the Quizmaker...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Natosha Gallegos
LIBRIX
We created a 20 question test to be used as a pretest to gather information to train on.  What can you say about the question my client has just posed? In the process ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jarrod Lamphere
Where do you go to download the platform or interface?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Amanda Hiatt
Hi, I published a course for AICC with a few links to websites throughout it.  None of the links work.  I don't have a pop-up blocker, and there's no error message whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brent Berheim
Greetings - odd (and frustrating problem)! I have been attaching audio to Presenter (and Engage) files with no issue until this past week. My audio studio provides me ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lora Alston
Is it possible for me to share my drag and drop interactive piece with someone to help me out? I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 
By Lora Alston
Ali Idrissi
Hi veryone, Please I'm looking for a solution to integrate video with a player encompassing more possibility. The most important is the speed of video playback. I wa...
By Ali Idrissi
Michael Palko
This community has been fantastic in providing assistance, and I'm hoping you can keep up your streak. In my Storyline course, I'm quizzing students (i.e graded quest...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Gwynne Carter
Can you put more than 4 sticky notes on a page in this interaction?
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S. Laplante
Currently, we have Internet Explorer 8 and Articulate Suite '09 Our group received this morning, an email containing this information: In June () will be rolling out a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jonathon Bates
Hi, when inserting a video from file, i am given options to select, including delaying the start of the video for a number of seconds after the slide has appeared. Aft...
By Leslie McKerchie
S Coops
Hello! Like many of your fine folks out there, I am trying to figure out how to import custom-made characters into easy to use character packs. If you're making E-Lea...
By S Coops
Lisa Donaldson
Hi there, I have a 20 slide Articulate 13 file - 1 video, 1 quiz, 1 interaction. All seems fine until I try to access Slide properties/Publish buttons. General erro...
By Judy Nollet
Sarah Street
Hi I'm having trouble with this issue again.... Whilst I appear to have resolved it with IE11, it is still not working for users running the module in Chrome... I've...
By Sarah Street
Drew Simpson
Hi, I have a single slide used for navigation. It has a number of buttons that link to different scenes. I'd like each button to have a "hover" sound and a different ...
By Drew Simpson
Steve Akinsola
Hello friends: I need some help isolating audio tracks from one layer interfering with another. On a slide, I have 5 layers, on on each layer is an audio track. When a...
By Anum Ash
Karl Gunter
Is there any way to know that a marker has an associated sound file? The only thing I see is on the Marker tools menu under Sound; menu items are active for sound opt...
By Karl Gunter
Jane Jordan
Hi I have a page in my project where I have disabled the forward button as I want the user to click a box which displays info and then enable to forward button after ...
By Phil Mayor