Product Last Post Replies
Charlie Seminara
Suddenly there is a library link at the top of our courses on the mobile player. This never used to be there. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gillian Hubbold
Hi there, I've been testing some Storyline courses we've developed using JAWS screen reader (version 15.0.625) and have noticed a few things: Sometimes, even when '...
anh do
Hello, I am trying to display my own default text in a "text entry" data entry. It works well on web, but on Ipad, it shows the original default text  "type your text ...
By Phil Mayor
Becky Downard
Hello Everyone, It's been a while since I've used Storyline, but I reopened an old project and low and behold it appears I have lost the slide layer properties box whi...
By Becky Downard
Bethany Nelson
Is it possible to format the "attachments" tab? When I click Attachments, the first slide of the presentation appears, which is cluttered and ugly. Thanks, b
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Darlene Atkinson
I have been recording several Engage interaction built it Studio '13. I opened a Checklist interaction to record the narration, clicked the Record button and the count...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tess Curnow
I'm working on a project that contains many tables which need to be editable for translation. Unfortunately, Articulate Storyline doesn't support tables so I've had to...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sue McKibben
I have a presentation originally created in Presenter '09 which I updated and therefore, upgraded to '13.  There was already existing audio (which was added the Articu...
By Sue McKibben
Edwina Hanley
I have created new player tabs for Quiz, Reading, Speaking, etc.. Can I, for example, add multiple quizzes, under the quiz player tab? I want to add all the Quizzes, ...
By Edwina Hanley
Renaldo Castile
Can someone tell me how to make a long dash in Storyline text box? I tried the standard alt+0151 but it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
By Cheryl Melfi
Guy Armstrong
Just want to say that the animation effect options in Storyline are pathetic.  I am starting over to re-author some slides in Articulate Presenter because I need a mor...
By Andrew Kay
Ke Lo
When I have the Animation window open and try to preview, sync animations, etc, Presenter 13 freezes or has an unusually long wait period.  Is this a known issue or is...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol  Kim
Recently, we were working on a video project which was inserted into Adobe Storyline.  The audio was recorded using a VidPro XM-55 condenser shotgun microphone which w...
By Christine Hendrickson
Annesa Hartman
Hello, I have a project with 8 knowledge checks (quizzes) through-out the presentation. I have set up each one with a results slide at the end a retry button that allo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Erik Maki
When students click the submit button on my results slide they get the following error message: "You must complete the question before submitting". What am I doing wro...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tammy Stevens
Hello everyone - I am in the Denver, CO area and am trying to set up my Articulate '09 courses in Articulate 13 and get them to run correctly.  My courses are straight...
By Tammy Stevens
Beth McGoldrick
I have created a branched quiz where one slide asks the question, one slide provides feedback if they are correct and one slide provides feedback if they are incorrect...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lindsey Harbour
I have built a piece of e learning in studio presenter but an old version, I have just updated my computer system to articulate storyline does anyone know if I can tra...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sinchu Raj
Hello, We have observed a few issues on publishing Storyline courses for iPad. Please guide us if there are options to fix these bugs. We are using Storyline 5.0. O...
Preeti Gupta
Hello Everyone, When in the quiz if nothing is selected and submitted an invalid answer text popup appears, it is showing junk characters when I am pasting Hindi,T...