Product Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
Storyline locked up and crashed.  Not doing anything particular.  Unresponsive to all the buttons shown.
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dan Price
Hi, I'm trying to set a trigger so that a layer will show is two separate text entry fields match certain values. Can this be done? For example, if TextEntry1 = a and ...
Dhurjati Bhattacharyya
Almost all the slides in my course have audio, and the course is bookmarking the slides only if the learner is completing the audio on the slide. This course is upload...
Dan Myers
We're starting to develop lots of flashcard type training built specifically for smartphones. So they're set with the ratio of 360 width and 640 height. (holding your ...
By Dan Myers
Scott Warner
Our E Learning is based on our software (developed in house).  A majority of our scenes are screen shots.  In my former content program I built each screen capture to ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Al Stroinovsky
I followed the tutorial steps from David (export word file, import word file containing the translation, congratulations) but there is no result. Nothing has been tran...
Jennifer Bittman
Please help! Everytime I try to use a function with Presenter, QuizMaker or Engage it appears that it is not-responding. In the Task Manager Processes AP6.exe appears ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Timmini Joseph De Guzman
I am planning a vacation out of town for 2 weeks, but there I want to resume my storyline project.. (specifically on another computer) and I want fully functioning Art...
Toby Stow
I think it's a big failing of this release of Quizmaker that you can no longer import quiz's into storyline, you can import version 9 quiz's still but there is not way...
john faseler
I need to publish content in Studio and import it into Storyline to capture animations I desire to keep. I found a post on how to do this recently but my search is not...
Peter Yi
Hi, How do I use the dash symbol instead of the bullet point? as in - like powerpoint, i seem to have to recreate them all the time.  Also can I make any bullet point ...
JUANITA B.
Hello! I have a button on a slide to advance to the next slide (my seekbar is turned off). I have set this button in a "hidden" initial state. I would like for it to a...
Guy Giguere
Hi. I'm relatively new to Articulate Presenter and on a steep learning curve as I prepare a learning module. I am preparing two versions of the training, one in Englis...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Eaton
Want to use a menu slide leading to sections of the course. When the user completes a section and returns to the menu, that choice is marked as done. Seems pretty stra...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Bryan
Hi there, Is there any way to edit the Menu so that the "glossary" etc titles are bold or italics?  I noticed that Articulate does not provide the CSS file in the stor...
Thomas Bode
I am using the attached story as a reference to allow a user to appear to assign the same matching answer to more that one question, My two questions at this time: Whe...
Christie Moss
I am developing a course that has some legal requirements for the student to spend a minimum amount of time in the course.  Is there a way to enforce a minimum time sp...
By Bob S
Antonio Archetti
I have always used Articulate Studio and I was used to insert in slides a speech synchronized with the appearance of arrows to point out parts of an image or a sentenc...
Jesi Buell
In my tutorial, there is a lot of text added by the user and at the end I'd like them to be able to email their findings to themselves or whoever.  But the email trigg...
Dustin Simonson
I am a new user to Articulate Quizmaker 9.0.  Is there an equation editor that can be accessed within Quizmaker or must I create equations in Word and copy them into m...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie