Product Last Post Replies
Ernesto Gutierrez
Dear Heroes, I've been trying to make the next idea work: I want to inform users what they've covered, two separate topics, as I have a two-way branching scenario whic...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sophie Lloyd
I'm currently producing some material which requires a URL link. I do this with a basic trigger when clicking. For some reason, on the output the link does not work on...
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hi, all- I'm pretty new to Storyline, so this may be a newbie question, but is there a way to set up a results slide on an interaction (let's say a drag and drop) so t...
By Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Martin Talbot
Hello I have configured my Player settings to remove the menu and resources items. The Player preview shows them removed, but when I preview the scene or publish the s...
Rebecca Shamblin
I am attempting to build a Progress slide that will check boxes for each section of the course as the user visits the pages and layers.  Each layer has a variable call...
Ron England
In 09, you could hide the sidebar on specific slides and make the view different... I can't find where to do that in 13... anyone know? Basically, I want the presentat...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sandra Collins
I've restricted the menu on my course using the built-in option in the player. After my user takes the quiz at the end of my course I want them to be able to then move...
Chris Steelman
Hello I'd like to share a project with a co-worker. I publish the project, save as a .zip and upload to Dropbox. The recipient downloads the .zip but is unable to open...
By Christine Hendrickson
Demetrius Johnson
Hello, Is YouTube, Vimeo, etc. the only sites you can embed videos from? I would like to embed a video from a site called, 'Teaching Channel'. I copied and pasted the ...
Sara Cardiel
I published my course as a CD and I burned the following files on a CD: When I insert the CD into a computer it does not automatically run.  You have to double click ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Marni Baltessen
I recently upgraded from Articulate Studio 09 to 13. While recording audio, the "recording" window would not close after I clicked on the Save and Return to Presentati...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michal Tavor
Hi I would like to do one of two things: 1. remove the player from my project, and add the buttons myself 2. edit the next/previous buttons is that possible? Thanks
Gustavo Angulo
Hi. I need include a pre-build Engage interaction in my Storyline project. I don't know how. Thanks!
Nieves Avila
Hello, I'm having problems when publishing presentations with over 100 slides. In version 09 did not have any problem and even I have published to 400 slides. In vers...
By J Cheng
Jessica Broz
I am using a glossary tab in 2013 and the tab disappears once I pass the first slide. I would like the tab to be visible for the entire presentation. Also, some of my ...
By J Cheng
rana elias
hi, I need to know how can I use a magnifire to highlight a part of the screen. if there is any tutorial that shows the steps of doing that. Appreciate your support
By rana elias
John Bielefeld
Ok... We had trialed both Storyline and Studio and decided on Storyline going forward for building content for our new LMS.  So we bought 2 copies of Storyline. Here's...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alan Santos
I have a quiz that can be taken more than once. When the user try 2 second attempt, a screen appears telling him that if he take the quiz again, his previous result wi...
By Denise Groat
Nia Martinez
Hi E-learning Community! I have a problem with a repeating voiceover.  The slide has a voiceover on the base slide and then learners explore the components on layers. ...
By Nia Martinez
Andy Spratt
I have a slide with one minute of video.  As the video plays, a text box to the side progressively reveals important points from the video.   When the video finishes, ...