Product Last Post Replies
marielle paul-fortin
Hello When I change the story size and I publish (see print screen for settings imp#1) the story size is good but not the browser. The browser is always to high so the...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melanie Mornard
I created a presentation in Pro 09 and the audio worked just fine.  This week I upgraded to Pro 13 and when I went into the presentation it asked if I wanted to upgrad...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Sophie Acomat
Jim Powell
In developing the program and also providing records to my customers for the training, I need to be able to print out the question.  Obviously I can do a screen captur...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jim Powell
Quizmaker 13.  I have a quiz and I want the student to actually review the questions they've missed before moving on.  That doesn't not seem to be an option.  But that...
By Christine Hendrickson
Yenn Sheldon
Do I have to rely on Storyline's ribbon and quick access bar to align shapes?  Gosh, I hope not Help!
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim Powell
My customers are having problems because the browser is prefilling in data for a fill-in-the-blank question.  The data doesn't have anything to do with the question. H...
By Christine Hendrickson
Susan Crawley
How can I find out the function of the various text boxes that are available in a player template?  I’m using Studio ’09 and I’ve created a module in Presenter that re...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jon DeMartino
I'm adding annotations (arrows) to a slide but I want them to disappear as the narration continues. The "show one" setting lets the first one disappear as the second o...
By Christine Hendrickson
Steve Jones
Hi - I have a client trying to run my Articulate content (SCORM 1.2) on Oracle PeopleSoft, but gets an error saying "An error has occured:Error - unable to acquire LMS...
By Christine Hendrickson
John Boisvert
I'm using the new Beta version of Articulate Presenter, and when I press the Publish button, I get the error report. I rebooted and tried it again, but the same error...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nancy Tropea
Hi, We used the email results option in Quizmaker '09.  I can't seem to find this option in QM '13.  Can you tell me how to do this?
By Christine Hendrickson
Jane Schleisman
I used Camtasia to create a video of screen navigation (~ 12 minutes in length). Due to company restraints, I must "publish" my video as a Windows Media File. The dime...
By Kathryn Refano
Jason Peterson
Hello everyone, besides printing results of a quiz, are there any other options I am missing out on e.g. submitting results via eMail or other?  I am asking based on t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Curt Zilbersher
Could anyone (or Brian) please tell me how to modify Brian's javascript so that I can get the current date minus x number of days.    The script needs to recognize tha...
By Curt Zilbersher
Emily  Topham
Hi, I'm having a little trouble publishing documents.  I've been using audio editor to add audio to a powerpoint and when I publish it the audio disappears, both on th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bethany Nelson
I'm using special/picture bullets in my presentation and they are showing up as plain bullets in Preview. Will this correct itself upon publishing? Thanks, b
By Christine Hendrickson
Rafe Preston
We are having some major issues at my work with a PowerPoint file that was created by someone else and we are trying to edit it. The slides consist almost entirely of ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Francisca Hutten
Hi, I can't get rid of the titel bar in Engage. I can remove the tekst, but I can still see the grey bar. Where do I go wrong?  Everything I do, won't seem to solve my...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Osborn
I have been using the record screen feature in Storyline to create step-through tutorials on a software product. When the recordings are placed into my project they ar...
By Bill Osborn
Allen Keele
I submitted a case (#00367725) to Articulate support over a month ago. After verifying that the issue below could be replicated with '09 .quiz file provided, Articulat...
By Christine Hendrickson