Product Last Post Replies
Kevin Croteau
Can the magnifying glass icon be formatted.  I tried to search for an answer prior to posting without success. My template is a dark template and it looks odd to have ...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
rosy colelli
Hello, I am facing a serious issue with the "cd version" output of a project that I published with Storyline. The output itself works fine, but once I get it zipped ...
By rosy colelli
Jilo Esmail
Hi Gurus and would be gurus Need help please.  I saw a child read a book on iPad and I thought if I could replicate what I saw in storyline but, I have failed!  I have...
By Mike Enders
Rahul Paul
I am using Moodle 2.3 as my LMS and my Storyline project has been published to the SCORM 1.2 standard. Once a user has finished taking a quiz, she can print the result...
By Christine Hendrickson
CK1 CK1
hi, I have a course where all the content is in the video clip.  When published it works fine for some (pc and ipad), but for others it just freezes on the first frame...
By Christine Hendrickson
Morten Jacobsen
Hi, Is there a way to insert a preloader in a Storyline course? I have a video that opens in a new browser window but it takes a few seconds to load and it's just eno...
By Mike Enders
chandrani das
Hi I have a licensed  copy of Articulate 09. I have downloaded the new flipbook, stairstep and Carousel interactions. All these interactions got downloaded as articula...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Anna Lisa Bussell
My feedback master is showing for only 5 seconds before transitioning back to the quiz slide.  Is there a way that I can set the duration that the Correct/Incorrect an...
By Christine Hendrickson
Madison  Wellington
Hi heroes, I am hoping someone will know what to do with this course that I am experiencing issues with.  When I publish my course, it looks perfect, however when I go...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pat O'Connor
good morning all, i've got to try and create the following conditions on the attached slide there are 2 qualification questions to start with (customer has access to ...
By Phil Mayor
Kerry O'Donnell
Hi there, When we have a slide with a few layers of information, I've added a few triggers so that it will display 'Click the arrow to continue' and play a sound sayin...
By Phil Mayor
Shashank Vangari
Hello Everyone,I am a newbie to  SCORM, and I have a HTML5 gaming project built with  CreateJS which consist of lot of minigames we want to make it SCORM complaint ,Ho...
By Shashank Vangari
Yair Ben-Horin
Hi,  I prepared a course in Storyline which is a little more than 3 MB in size. The problem is that in some places it takes too much time to upload the file (already a...
By Yair Ben-Horin
Shanna Ostrofski
Hi I downloaded a sample storyline file shared in the forums.  The animation features inclued "Wipes".  I only have "Push and cover" in my version of Articulate storyl...
By Jon Xie
Phyllis Wan
I have created a matching drop-down slide. Because the questions for matching contain too many words, so I use layers to show the content. I do not know  if it is thos...
By Phyllis Wan
Natalie Van Doren
Hi All, My latest project is to develop training for i-pad.  Does anyone have a set of guidelines I can use? For example: - What should the screen resolution be? - Ho...
By Natalie Van Doren
Manuel Aicart
Hello, I'd like a multiple choice exercise where users can choose the correct choice written inside a box (rectangle shape), not a radio button. Example: The sky is a)...
By Michael Hinze
Geert De Rycke
Pixie is a utility made especially for webmasters and designers. It is a color picker with few extra goodies. Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell you the ...
By Geert De Rycke
Juergen Ahlmann
At the end of each chapter I have a hyperlink: the link is entered into PowerPoint as:  ../SeT10Cl5KmprTz.php I save the presentation. I open the presentation and the...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
rik apple
I had this problem yesterday which I thought I had solved but I cannot get this to work inside a Feedback form. I have created a sample to explain my problem.  I have ...
By rik apple