Product Last Post Replies
Morten Jacobsen
Hi, I have a problem with a slide with three layers activated by buttons. When the user revisits the page for example by clicking 'prev' the page gets all messed up: ...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Morten Jacobsen
jason rector
Hey guys, I've got a situation I seem to find myself in more often that not as of late.  I have a typical course, with a multiple choice question.   I have a variable...
By Antony Snow
Juanjo Haro
Hi... Any way to put subtitle on a video with a button to activate y deactivate and that follow the video when we move the video progress bar? Thanks
By parmanand kumar
Kelly Kremin
Is there any way to change the name of an entire project? (As opposed to Save As.) I inadvertently named Module 3 Module 4. (I plead 11th hour madness.)
By Kelly Kremin
Jeffrey Riley
I have a project where I am getting slides in a lightbox but I did not have a trigger to do that. I cannot find out how or why the slides appear in this lightbox. It i...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Oswaldo Villoch
Anyone know of a way to allow the end user to make notes (for each slide) within a course as they go along and whenever they wish and be able to print/email/save their...
By Oscar Pánes
mel smith
My question are in sequential order on PC but random on Ipad? HUH? My Settings Draw questions randomly (not checked) Include in shuffle (All on Always) and I am drawi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gina Heumann
I have a course in Storyline where I've slected "free" navigation on the little gear button on the player setup. I have an abbreviated menu on the left side, which tak...
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephanie Haines
Hello!  I've posted this once before and I continue to have problems with it. In the tutorial, it shows how you can delete menu items out at the Player level, and they...
By Peter Anderson
Pauly Barnes
Hey Guys, Having an issue with on of our courses. After completing the module its not giving the LMS a completed status, it still shows in Progress. Just to test I eve...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jason LastName
I'm publishing a course for the web.  It includes a quiz.  The published files in the data folder include file names with special characters - SH0A7E~1.SWF.  I would l...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Tonya Franklin
i recently downloaded some of the fonts available in the Downloads section. Are there any knowledgebase articles/videos that will show me how to make them available in...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nicholas Ng
I am planning on using Moodle LMS on a shared hosting server (HostMonster). What is the best practice for uploading Storyline videos? PHP Version? (Moodle 2.2 requir...
By Nicholas Ng
Jo Morrissey
Hi Has anyone successfully edited e-learning content after it's been extracted back out of a LMS?  In this case, the source files have been corrupted, and I need to ed...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Jo Morrissey
Diane Peters
I am at a loss to explain this one. For months, I've right-clicked a screen recording and have been able to access the Action Fine Tuning function in Storyline. All of...
By Diane Peters
Mike Pieloor
Hi, I recently got a report from a business testing accessibility and they identified a few problems. Can someone advise what element in storyline corrects the followi...
By Brian Batt
Hal Richman
I need to remove the Prev and Next buttons all together from my slide layers as I have included a custom button to go back to the base layer. Clicking the Prev button ...
By Vivek Khurana
Dan Ryno
Can anyone tell me how I can have the user click only the next button to advance through multiple layers.  For example, I have 4 text boxes and want them to appear one...
By Vivek Khurana
Nancy Roderick
We want to publish our quizzes to HTML5 only and not use the Storyline iPad app but not having success. After uploading to our LMS... When I click the link to the st...
By Christine Hendrickson
Joyce Hensen
I'm working on several layered slides that have triggers from layer to layer.  I've come upon a problem that I'm hoping you can help with.  I have timed a zoom to app...
By Joyce Hensen