Product Last Post Replies
Shari Hanlon
Hey, all! I know there are some basic entrance and exit animations in Storyline. I have a course in which I need to have graphics appear in the center of the screen an...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Amy Jokinen
Meg Fairchild
This afternoon I went to view an Articulate '09 course and found that I couldn't hear any flash audio beyond the first slide. This issue appears to exist under the fol...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Alan Landers
Hi, I just finished another .story and would like some feedback.  Here's the link: http://firststeptraining.net/pdfstoryline/Group_Development.html Please provide feed...
By Raye Shilen
Ken Liu
I have one file of 34MB in size, with around 40 slides in 5 different scenes. it was working fine until one day I clicked on a button and tried to apply "jump to" to i...
By Christine Hendrickson
shannon crouch
I have just installed storyline on my new surface pro. When ever I try and insert a character the graphic is all distorted eg only half the head and body displayed. Ex...
By Christine Hendrickson
Craig Newell
Good morning. THis is my first post and I am farly new to Storyline so please bear with me. I have created some small lessons that I want to put on a web site. Unfortu...
By Peter Anderson
Pella Strandmark
Hi,I need to edit a "Resume" slide, but I do not know how to find it in a form so that I can edit it. Can anyone help me?
By Pella Strandmark
George Hayman
I have a project that I want to change the slide titles in the menu bar, but when I change them in slide properties and save, they never seem to keep.  I have retyped ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Juergen Ahlmann
The resume prompt, after restarting a lesson, is no longer working. I tried different computers and IE and Firefox. When I restart a lesson I have to start the lesson ...
By Christine Hendrickson
rana elias
Hi, Im in the process of adding sound to my storyline course. and im wondering if I have a slide with multiple layers, shall I create multiple sound file and attach ea...
By Mike Enders
Lara Jefferson
Hi, everyone. I'm playing around with the tutorial presented here, which uses a sequence drag & drop quiz question in a "Mad-Libs" style to present multiple questi...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
John Jamison
Hi, We have a colleague wanting to create a quiz that will allow the user three tries to successfully pass. He has created the quiz, and has it set for the repeated at...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Electron Karthick
I am always looking for new ways to improve my learner's experience by making the most of emerging technologies such as HTML5 and thanks to storyline for enabling me t...
By Electron Karthick
Melissa Morrison
I need to embed Storyline File B into the another Storyline file A, since B is hosted on the companies SharePoint. I have created a Web Objects folder and an Index fi...
By Mike Enders
Laura Moats
Hello, When I select the menu item - Non-REM Sleep, it does not dim. I have placed the original file and the published file at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=...
By Shailesh Mewada
Paolo Pini
Good morning. I've created a Hot Spot slide (attached) which works fine but I'm having a problem with the 'Try Again' feedback layer.  The slide is set up to give user...
By Antony Snow
kay smith
Hello all, I'm using the accordian tabs in one of my scenes and I'm wondering if there's a way to have the user click only when the audio is completed for the tab they...
By kay smith
Tom Langston
Hello,  I am trying to add a video from a (I believe) Wowza streaming server. We have the server on site and have all the content produced in Camtasia Studio, and expo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Y W
We are working with Articulate Presenter 09 and Microsoft Office 2010 on Windows 7 and lately we are having some problems which requires your support. Basically we h...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dave Franklin
Can anyone provide direction in unscrambline the audio editor for my articular presenter project. I have 68 slides, that is not displaying the audio editor properly. T...
By Daniel Brigham