Product Last Post Replies
Ken Stafford
Hello Again . . Sorry How do I put a tick in a button which only displays when a quiz linked to that button has been passed. So looking at below if they had passed Inf...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ricardo Gomez
Hi, im using the screen recording tool in Storyline for the 1st time. So far i was able to create the video, but i want to know where this is saved by default in my hd...
By Steve Lee
Amy Latten
Hello everyone! I've been pulling my hair out with a very new problem. I'm creating a 'hovering navigation bar,' one that you get access to when you hover over, but sh...
By Jesse Cabaniss
Wayne Vermillion
Howdy, I'm interviewing a developer candidate who insists that Tom Kuhlmann advocates that developers should change the template with every course. We have a full cata...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By David Becker
Jimmy bell
i need to insert this in a slide but i dont want it as an image like the one below i need it in with the sentence. Can i do this? Thanks in advance
Kristin Shantz
I have uploaded a course in Articulate Online that has quite a few (135 slides).  This course is more to demonstrate our software product and provides a "Labs" scene t...
By Kevin Thorn
Jenny Perez
I would like to link scene 2 to scene 3 in my Storyline course, but scene 2 ends with a quiz question so I don't get the link symbol and cannot figure out how to link ...
Larry Hieb
I'm using QM09. If there a way to change the backgound color of my text hyperlinks from the blue color to some other color? Thx
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jose Colunga
Hello, I inserted a text entry box where students enter a short answer to be later retrieved.   When I try to display the text that was entered, the font size is micro...
By Jose Colunga
J. Peters
The playhead is not correctly synced to the timeline when trying to set cue points and sync audio in layers. After I click the play button, the playhead takes 1-2 seco...
By J. Peters
Christa Gregg
Is there a way to set the quiz so that the user only has to retake the questions they answered incorrectly? 
By Christine Hendrickson
Amy Shumsky
Have tried to edit - via player/menu the slide titles that will show in the notes section.  However no matter how many times I try, the title will not change once I go...
By Peter Anderson
Michael Serena
Hi everyone! I am having a few issues with Flash video in my presentation. 1. I am trying to convert a few Windows Media Videos (WMV files) to Flash using Articulate V...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jill Blaser
Does anyone have any idea why all of my Storyline projects insist on being Tahoma font. I have the design set to use Verdana font. When I build my courses I copy the t...
By Peter Anderson
Barbara Jacobs
ISSUE:  Questions will not reset to re-answer when click RETAKE QUIZ button. BACKGROUND - our team: 1.  Created a master template with a master question bank.  2.  Co...
By Christine Hendrickson
Philip Keane
HI,  We have created a video that, at certain points, has an option to press a button that takes the viewer to some PowerPoint slides and then returns them to the vide...
By Christine Hendrickson
Eric Vogel
A bad thing happened a few months ago...my computer crashed and I lost a bunch of videos and quite a lot of Articulate work.  Some had been used in one of my published...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Hemant AGarwal
Hi all I am looking for good examples of content developed in Storyline for mobiles including iPads. Also any examples of apps done using Storyline.. I have been worki...
By Peter Anderson
Nirupa Sankar
Inoticed that when we have multiple quizzes in one module the LMS is not recording the score. 3 Quizzes are in the module however only 1 was indicated to capture and r...
By Nirupa Sankar
Jodi Promisel
Hello everyone, Tom had posted a business circle template for Storyline (previously a PPT template). He added media and characters (rollovers, check marks when the lea...
By Peter Anderson