Product Last Post Replies
Lil Monk
Hi I've created a slide with a flow diagram interaction. The learner can click on buttons on each step of the diagram to view explanatory notes presented on different ...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Richard Skidmore
Hi All,  My articulate project is about 170MB (which I don't think is that big really) and is taking aaaaaages to load (probably about 20 minutes?) and about the same ...
By Richard Skidmore
Heather Beaudoin
I already have a Storyline slide laid out, and now I need to give it to a bunch of folks (about 65) to ask for them to complete the text and info on the slide. My hope...
By Bruce Graham
Emily  Billing
Hello everyone! I'm new to Storyline (just this week!) and I'm trying to create an interactive demo. I've had a look through the forums and wasn't able to find an answ...
By Emily Billing
Jin Hiya
Hi I have had an issue with Hotspot.  I have a Hotspot slide with a couple of buttons on it.  One is for closing the window and the other is for showing the main menu ...
By Jin Hiya
Miriam de Jonge
Hi, I had what I thought was a great concept having people put items into either side of a scale.  The scale tips either way using states depending on the number of it...
By Miriam de Jonge
Josiah Brower
Hi There, A client of ours started building some courses in Articulate Storyline and came to up to help finish them up. We finished building one of the courses and hav...
By Electron Karthick
James Brandwood
Hi Everybody, I have a particlarly odd problem today involving layers and triggers which show which layer to show when a user goes to a slide. these faults occur on sl...
By James Brandwood
Heather Beaudoin
I have a big slide trying to show a really big diagram.  Font has to be pretty small to fit. I'd like to create four zoom buttons -- one in each quadrant.  You can cli...
By Heather Beaudoin
Jon Schneider
what are some known issues that would cause a published course to freeze when you click the next button?  I have a course (ppt) that I inherited and when it's publishe...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
L Keith
I am making updates to some Engage files that were created by my predecessor.  The engage files were set up to run on a custom skin in Presenter 09. Unfortunately when...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Phillip Barefoot
I am looking to have some way in the middle of a course the user click a button to see if they are a winner.  This would then callout to a website that would randomly ...
By Phillip Barefoot
Brent Berheim
Good day - I have been searching through previous posts, but don't think I see anything quite like what I am experiencing. I have created 5 different states for a numb...
By Daniel Brigham
Richard Chasin
At present time the animation tools in SL fall far behind what you can do in Flash - tweening, movieClips, etc. In order to maintain a certain quality of deliverables ...
By Bruce Graham
Lori M
As a new user of Articulate, I am having issues previewing and publishing my work.  The slide comes up totally blank and my narration will not play.  I have read other...
By Wendy Winters
Toby Poulsom
I'm trying to decide whether to buy storyline or studio, having looked through the site and features etc. the answers to a couple of questions would be helpful: Does t...
By Bruce Graham
James Andrews
I'm currently working with content that is having issues delivering a completion status. In Lectora I can force a completion status to the LMS using variables and acti...
By Peter Anderson
Sharon Huston
I'm producing a file with closed captions based on the wonderful example provided by Steve Flowers (http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/14677.aspx), which uses va...
By Sharon Huston
Peak Bagger
We created an exam based on a Storyline (update 2 + SABA LMS update) Quiz with a timer. We published it using SCORM 1.2 passed/failed to SABA LMS (don't know the exact...
By Christine Hendrickson
chris cook
No matter what I do, Presenter continues to publish with the slide numbers in the outline tab. I've removed the checkmark from the "Other->Display slide numbers in ...
By Christine Hendrickson