Product Last Post Replies
Francisco Carreon
If you export content from storyline such as a presentation or an embedded video file, do they always come with the "playback" at the bottom of the screen? I want to b...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Francisco Carreon
Jesse Spinella
I'm not using a preformed test question because what I need Storyline to do is a bit more complicated. So far, I've got everything I need it to do to work, however, I'...
By Jesse Spinella
wayne empson
I'm developing training for use on a tablet and want to simulated a hand moving over the screen to tap a location on my simulation, with the hand in somewhat the corre...
By wayne empson
Brian Swisher
Hello all, I am a brand new user of Storyline and Articulate in general.  When publishing, I've run into an issue/concern.  My previous go to for development was Capti...
By Adrian Dean
Jennifer St. George
Is anyone having trouble with the lightbox functionality in Storyline? When I publish to HTML5 and view on an iPad the next button I created on the lightbox won't work...
By Peter Anderson
Pat West
We are not getting Sound in some of our files in the Review Mode of Articulate. Does anyone know what might be causing that? And what kind of player does the Articula...
By Adrian Dean
Rebecca Dodds
I'm using the web object feature to play a video in .wmv format.  The video is posted on a website.  When I insert the URL and set the video to play in a new viewer wi...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Katie L.
I have created PPT slides and Engage interactions.  I did not use a slide master because I didn't know how.  Now I need to integrate my background into my Engage inter...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Katie L.
Awni B
Hi, I am having trouble seeing my web objects i.e. videos in Articultate. The issue is that It is UNABLE to create a "webobject" folder in the data folder. Details: I ...
By Peter Anderson
Howard Tanzman
I want to setup a quiz that asks all the questions at once.  Near as I can figure this is done by a template.  But when I click 'new from a quiz template', there are n...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Howard Tanzman
Amélie Lamirand
Hello, Since my company websites/servers has security credentials, it seems that I can't use Articulate Storyline Player to run my content on ipad. So I have tried to ...
By Peter Anderson
Katy Joy
Hi, My course is working great in the LMS save for one thing.  Here is the process I am going through to test the Storyline Course on our LMS: Launch course, take a...
By Katy Joy
Sara Starbuck
I'm stuck. I have recorded the software and actions I want and imported it choosing "Step-by-step slides-Test Mode Steps." The program I am trying to create simulatio...
By Pam Schaw
Alan Bourne
Hi there I was wondering if anyone might have any information on the following.   We have a course hosted at http://subdomain.domainONE.com This AICC course is added ...
By Peter Anderson
Nathalie Kustcher
Hey everyone My quiz structure lookes a bit like this Respondants need to chose one of of the cases at each level and answer the questions pertaining to the case. Now ...
By Nathalie Kustcher
Denise Appleby
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Denise Appleby
SithaRam Anji
Hi all Please provide me below information, I need know more about articulate.  When we do course in Articulate presenter what are the limitations. When instructio...
By SithaRam Anji
Jean-Francois Hivon
I am working on an eLearning project which includes multiple videos. Based on what I have read, it will be better for us to stream the videos from a media streaming se...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Melissa TeHennepe
Hello Everyone! I have created a course that has a main menu in which the user can access a set of quizzes (5 total). I am publishing this course for both LMS and web-...
By Melissa TeHennepe
Virginia Wilkinson
Very new here – I’m reading tutorials and then trying it out in PowerPoint/Presenter  (that’s my excuse if this turns out to be a duh! kind of question).  Using Prese...
By Justin Wilcox