Product Last Post Replies
Colin Rider
I'm trying to insert a small vido  into a Storyline slide (FLV around 5Mb) but in preview I only get a spinning time icon and blank screen The video works great in Art...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Colin Rider
Ben Leong
When I try to save my articulate file. I get a meesage saying The process cannot access the file "\\.psf\Home\Desktop\pauahi9.story'  because it is being used by anoth...
By Peter Anderson
Lori Phillips
I have recently begun using Engage, and I LOVE how easy it is to use and the fun interactions I can create!  I just finished my first course with Engage interactions, ...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Lori Phillips
Caryn Stets
I have been through the suport pages and looked through the links they suggested and still I am unsure as to why my courses are not tracking the users duration in the ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jen Ferguson
I have a story built with menus, buttons and step-by-step screen play "demos".  When I play a demo and the story line ends I am returned to the menu, it appears that I...
By Peter Anderson
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Hello all, Hope you can shed some light (pun!) on this for me.  The Goal: Student must view some information before proceeding to view the slide for the first time.  P...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Whitney Lowe
I have just a single short answer question slide that I want to report with a score to our LMS. I have published it to our LMS (Moodle), but the score is always report...
By Whitney Lowe
eLearning Development
Does anyone know of a way to import data into variables?  I am thinking of a game where the questions could be entered into a excel or database and then imported into ...
By Peter Anderson
Kate Leifheit
Hi! I am trying to post a course and upload it on blackboard using storyline but an Error 404 keeps coming up no matter which version I publish and try to upload with...
By Kate Leifheit
R Rothrock
Is there a way to turn of the prev and next buttons for all slides? At once? It seems strange to me that this isn't a feature of the player, but is instead determined ...
By Peter Anderson
Michelle Thomas
Do state changes work on the iPad in the HTML 5 output? They aren't working in the course I built. 
By Laura Lowden
Jesse Kramer
I have a course that has three quizzes in it. The first two work just fine in that if a user selects the incorrect answer they receive feedback, if they select the cor...
By Annie Jean
Efrat Maor
Hi, Some of our team has upgraded to Windows 7. Till now we encountered minor (although anoying) issues such as - new Articulate window\dialog-box opens but the syste...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tim Abel
I have a text field in a simulation.  In this text field, I need for the student to enter a brief note about the current scenario.  I can't predict all the possible va...
By Peter Anderson
Gary Giurbino
Storyline has been crashing on me more and more as the size of my project increases. Currently, I have 18 slides, but estimate it will be more like 60 when finished. W...
By Gary Giurbino
Malcolm Puryer
As a new person to Quizmaker, I am probably trying to do this and missing the obvious solution. i would like to set the Font (Street palin) and its size (10 point) and...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Diane Yamashiro
Tekeya Holley
Hi guys-- I have a couple of movies published at 1280 x 720.  Is there a way to resize the player itself to fit those movies? We want to lock the browser for optimal v...
By Peter Anderson
Adam Hunt
I'll try and keep the question brief.  On my presentation I have one of my initial slides with 3 layers on it.  The third (and final layer) is my "launch" page out to ...
By Nancy Woinoski
Ange Aikenhead
Hi there, Just wondering if anyone else has run across the problem of Engage interactions not advancing on a mac? Once I click through all the hotspots the navigation ...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Andrew Kay
I'm just going through my twice-yearly hard drive clean up to get rid of the garbage I accumulate and running the CC program, I notice I seem to have two versions of A...
By Peter Anderson