Last Post Replies
Gail Chambers
Sounds simple, guessing it is simple. I downloaded a template and would like to change the text in a text box. Can't seem to find a method to do so. I don't want to ch...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Diane Wells
About half-way into the first scene that contains a software simulation, the presentation blacks out or stalls and then I get an Internet Explorer error and it shuts d...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Bastien Médard
Hi, I added a tab in my player to play a lightbox where the learner can take notes on the fly during the course. But I would like this tab NOT to appear on the first ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Reema Bhattacharya
Can someone provide an example on how to write the questions in excel or text when the question type is Matching (drag and drop or drop-down)? I am not able to format ...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Bruna d'Albuquerque
Hi, I'm doing a step-by-step training of a system. It splits itself into slides and clicks, as it should be. However, some slides have presented a strange error. It l...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeffrey Riley
The Greater Philly Articulate Storyline User Group is reaching out to those in the area using Storyline. We are offering a meeting the week of September 11 (date and p...
over 6 years ago
Dustin Lyne
Hello all, This question comes from my client. How is Articulate Storyline going to stay current with major companies like Google and Adobe dropping flash? We are not...
over 6 years ago
Daniel Koch
Hey, I have the problem, that the function "When user drops shape on Object X" doesn't work anymore after I publish the course in SL2. It worked before the update 12,...
over 6 years ago
Brandon Jimenez
Hello Community: We've recently finished migrating a series of modules we had from Captivate into Articulate Storyline and we're now in the process of replacing them ...
over 6 years ago
By Brandon Jimenez
Daniela Grau
Hi, in the base layer (Storyline 2, Version 11) is the trigger with right click o.k. But when I use a right-click-trigger in a layer it doesn't work. Has anybody an...
over 6 years ago
Anna White
I would like to make layers appear as a user takes a quiz when the current quiz score equals a certain number. How can I make this happen?
over 6 years ago
Martin Linney
Hi Folks I'm having a problem with a trigger causing a layer to appear too soon.  My slide has a drag and drop with 3 items to visit.  The trigger is set up to show a...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Christelle Pieterse
I want to create a Feedback slide, where the learners can give us feedback, their own input and ideas about the course. Upon Submit, the feedback can be send to my in...
over 6 years ago
Selene Cooper-Koller
I am looking for more information on the string "id" that is sent by Articulate Storyline 2 to the LMS.  I referenced this article "Quiz Data Sent to an LMS in Articul...
over 6 years ago
Geert Jan Geertsma
Hi, I had a problem with a Web Object (WO). The WO (set to autoload) is on a slide layer. After pushing a button on the basic layer the WO slide layer is accessed and...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Christine Hounsham
Hello Everyone I have a SL360 project that I have published for LMS with setting 'HTML5 with Flash Fallback' (no Articulate Mobile Player). The course runs fine on C...
over 6 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Brendan Leahy
Hi, I know there are already threads on this topic, but I can't seem to find a specific answer for my query. We have just purchased SL2 and I have now discovered that ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mark Siegrist
How is Storyline 360's HTML5 support these days? I tried Storyline 2's output a couple of years back and it was not good enough to use in production - very buggy, limi...
over 6 years ago
Angela Robichaud
This may be difficult to describe however I have a presentation where I use buttons with text inside and when I preview or publish, it's really finicky regarding where...
over 6 years ago
By Indrani Sen
Eitan Teomi
Hi there, I have a slide that has a prompt mid slide that the learner has to click to acknowledge before the Slide resumes. This was easy to set up with a pause slide...
over 6 years ago
By Eitan Teomi