Last Post Replies
Andro Nacu
Hello, In addition to the quiz score/points. Is it possible to display the Quiz Data results on the results slide or custom result slide? Thanks
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Geert De Rycke
Hi all we all know Launch new email message var email="yourAddress@email.com"; var subject="subject line"; var body_start="How you want to begin your body."; var mail...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Glenn Hopper
I've imported a .swf into a new Storyline 2 file. I added a placeholder image and the file/video plays automatically in the preview but not after publishing the Storyl...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna OConnor
I am brand new to storyline and can't quite figure this out. Can I download all templates at one time?  Thanks   
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Terence Dang
HI, I've been having a this issue where the Notes text in some of our side appear to have a shadow that cannot be removed. This usually occurs when I copy some caption...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Norton
Hi I'm a new user to Storyline and I'm sure I remember seeing a panel showing all the components including the stuff I've replaced or deleted from my project. I'd lik...
almost 7 years ago
By Andrew Norton
Stu Hilton
Hi, I've got a whole suite of screencasts, very short video clips embedded within the course modules.  I need to add an extra click event - re-shooting the screencast ...
almost 7 years ago
By Stu Hilton
Helen Harris
Apologies if it's not clear what I'm asking for, but I don't know the technical term for it! Basically, we want to send some SCORM files to someone, but only allow th...
almost 7 years ago
By Susi B
Farai Manwa
Hi all,  This is an issue I've struggled with before and changed my trigger choices because I couldn't find the solution but I figured this time I'd better ask. I've ...
almost 7 years ago
By Susi B
Lisa Hezel
Hi all- I have a tab interaction slide with 5 layers, each with audio.  I want to have the learner view all layers in the order they choose, then have a "conclusion" ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
J B
Greetings, We have an Articulate Storyline 2 project published as HTML5. There is significant use of voice over. It has worked fantastic over the last year, but in th...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jo P
I have been seeing issues with content when viewing the html5 version for a while now, so have always tried to make sure flash is installed and used. But with flash be...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Moore
This seems counterintuitive, because we're usually trying everything we can to enable a user to complete the training, but in this case I need to set the completion/su...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Farai Manwa
Hi All, I downloaded a 'table' template of an old blog I found on here and I cant seem to find the 'hover over' layers to edit the content. I've commented to the auth...
almost 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Margaret Long
I am working on a large eLearning project which holds multiple screen recorded simulations.  I am adding an empty box around the target area on each slide and although...
almost 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Wonder Worker
Is it possible to deliver a font or font keyboard with a course? I am creating a course and want to include input/text fields for learners to enter text, but they will...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ron Sudomo
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and just getting started on my first Articulate project. I'm hoping that someone can help me with a problem I have.  So basically, I h...
almost 7 years ago
By Ron Price
Sarah Whitfield
Hi I am planning on upgrading my SL2 but not sure if I should go for the stand-alone SL3 licence or the full Articulate 360 package - I really only need the Storyline...
almost 7 years ago
By Sarah Whitfield
Mr Brown
Hi all - I'm developing a course which requires all elements on a page to be clicked before the user is presented with the NORMAL state button to continue. (I'm not us...
almost 7 years ago
By Susi B
YenChiu Lee
How to create a course with a viewing period
almost 7 years ago
By Brian Dennis