Last Post Replies
David Fastoon
We are a very small consultant group that just went to SL360.  However, our very large client has SL2.  Can we develop in SL360 as an SL2 compatible file (with only SL...
almost 7 years ago
By David Fastoon
Flora Del Angel
Please help! How do I get the gray box and button to appear in the feedback after a user answers a question? I've attached a screenshot of my problematic slide. Than...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vanessa Sasser
I'm sure there is an easy way to do this, but I'm not very advanced with Articulate. Basically, we have three templates we want to educate the user about. When they cl...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Elizabeth Evans
Has anyone had any trouble with scrolling panels not working. Over the last few days I have not been able to insert one in Storyline 3. I will insert it, then move an ...
almost 7 years ago
By Anna Grillo
Jaki Houston-Campbell
Hello   I wondered if it is possible to publish a storyline project as an app so it can be downloaded and used on a phone when not able to have full wifi access to u...
almost 7 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Jeffrey Riley
We are postponing the Greater Philadelphia Articulate Storyline Users meeting from September to October. If you are interested in attending let me know. We will announ...
almost 7 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
Liana West
How do you create a quiz from quiz slides so that the quiz slides can be put into random order? It is like the quiz in Articulate Studio that combines all the quiz sl...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan Illing
I have a curious issue in Storyline 2. I'm getting the learner to input some text entry (in a large text box) which I then compare with an ideal entry on the next scre...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
ted hildebrandt
Quick question:  I've got some markers (really like the popouts etc.)  I'd like to resize the marker though but can't figure out how to do it.  What am I missing? Th...
almost 7 years ago
By Terri Smith
Terri Smith
I have been unable to drag-n-drop to reorder slides as I used to. This just started not working out of the blue. Also noticing glitchy behavior when I using the undo a...
almost 7 years ago
By Terri Smith
Support Technique
Hi, I'm testing my course on iPad (Safari) through LMS, the audio is working only with headphones but the audio is working well in Chrome and Android. Can anyone let...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Wooten
Hey everyone, I publish my beta versions out to my local machine so that it can go through a pilot testing before I publish it out to our main server. About 2 weeks a...
almost 7 years ago
Anthony Vernal
Having issues when viewing my presentation on a Mac. My presentation has about three slides with several layers on each slide that lead to other layers with video. Whi...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Kevan Stranges
Hey Everyone I'm hoping I can get some help figuring this out here. I'm preparing to develop a module that will be reviewed via mobile devices (iPhone 6s for the most...
almost 7 years ago
Sarah Bolen
I am working on a rather complex drag and drop interaction for a client's course. My client would like the user to be able to complete the interaction near the beginni...
almost 7 years ago
By Sarah Bolen
Howie Pearson
I've got a client who I've sent a course to and he's telling me that screen pinching is not working on his mobile device when he launches the course I sent him on his ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jacqueline Dewey
Does Articulate Storyline include a variable playback/speed feature?
almost 7 years ago
Louise Gillespie
When building modules in S360, I often want to restrict the learner from advancing until they've viewed the whole slide. Previously I disabled the next button until it...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yvette Li
In the exported translation file, I can find a column which says "Id(DO NOT EDIT)". The Ids look rather arbitrary to me. May I please know how the Ids are generated? H...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hubert de Vregille
Hello, We have identified one issue on one of the files created by SL3 when publishing the course in AICC format : in the file "course.des". If the description text ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie