Last Post Replies
Celeste Murray
I am new to Storyline. I have created a Continue button. There is only one layer on this slide. Similar to Captivate, I want the course to pause once it reaches the Co...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Eaton
I hope I'm missing something and can forgive myself later, but..... 3 videos of 15 mins apiece, on individual layers across 3 slides.  Video: 720HD, 30fps, Rec709, MP...
7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Sandro Strobel
Hi, sry for my bad english. I have a project with a question pool of 100 questions and i will 10 of 100 questions in every start of the test. No problem until there. ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Connor Tunney
Hello, I have a problem with the variable refference text %SigBody% in my presentation (I hope it's called variable refference text). I am having users enter contact...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marianne Goossens
Does anyone know how I can prevent the storyline 2 presentations that are in an iFrame from autoplaying?
7 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Lianne Zitzelsberger
Hi there, I have a scenario that has various branches but only one correct path. The learner could go directly that way or go down whichever branch they want. All pat...
7 years ago
By Lianne Zitzelsberger
Josh Yavelberg
I have been hunting for awhile, but I can't seem to find the answer I need to produce the results I am looking for and I know it is likely something simple. What I ha...
7 years ago
By Josh Yavelberg
Pam Jones
Have a storyline 2 course which includes freeform drag and drop question.  A student has encountered a problem with dragging the boxes to drop areas. She was using an...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
Have I missed something here, by any chance? https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ab5df56c-f04a-4a40-9a54-aa44ed88994e/review Many thanks for your patience, La...
7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Robyn Geyer
how do I set the audio for an engage import to only play on the initial screen, not on each subsequent tab that is selected? right now the audio repeats each time I cl...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Hunter
Hello-  I'm having trouble saving some updates that I made to one of our presentations.  It gives me an error saying the project file could not be saved.  Cannot acces...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Lowe
I have a story project that is being deployed in our Moodle LMS. It works fine when viewed on the web on a computer, but is not working correctly when viewed in the Ar...
7 years ago
By Whitney Lowe
Jill Foster
Hello, There is a slide (Common Mistakes) where the 'next' button is supposed to be disabled for 7 minutes.  However, it is not advancing.  I've checked that the time...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sirron Carrector
Hi All! I am trying to sync an embedded video from the web to align with Stoyline 2 timeline.  Currently, I have an .mp4 video under the embedded video in the timeli...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
DANIEL GIMNESS
Thought you would enjoy this storyline course I created for children's educational overview of pirates. Thanks to Inka Clark for her son doing the brilliant voice-over...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josefin Westlund
Hi! I have made my own forward/back buttons and put on a layer on every slide. This have been working ok. But after a slide with markers used as buttons to navigate t...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bruce Cote
Hi,  I create many drag and drop types of questions where I choose to center multiple dropped items in hotspots.  However, since I choose to scramble the choices every...
7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Frank Weber
This is about courses that have been published with storyline 2. I keep getting feedback from users that they experience problems when taking and/or evaluating a test....
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Wanda Blackett
Hi all, I'm trying to create a freeform pick many quiz question, and the selections are a combination of a box of text and a character.  I've created states for each ...
7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Terry James
Is it possible to produce reports or data that can be used for pre-test and post-test results.  For instances information with regard to Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Eas...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier