Last Post Replies
Braydon Sharer
Hello everyone!  I am in a pickle. I just created a new slide by slide simulation, and now this message appears when trying to save. I don't know what to do, because ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa Rodriguez
Hello, I have been having issues with published Storyline files not recording credit in our LMS (Cornerstone). I am wondering if it is because we are using SCORM 1.2 i...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emily Uhm
I need to print out text that users enter when they click the Print Out button. I saw someone's posting about JavaScript. Tried several times but didn't work... I don'...
7 years ago
By Emily Uhm
Brandon Carson
I hate to ask this again... but does anyone know the quick keys to nudge objects in Storyline? During the beta I figured them out, but can't figure out what they were....
7 years ago
By Kyle Main
Katie DiDio
I've created a custom on-click show/hide menu within the master slide deck. The menu itself is on a slide layer on the master slide. While it's functioning properly, a...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Renata Ferreira
Hello! I hope you can help me out!  I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 and I have several blanks where i have several "Text Entry Fields", for example NAME: James I ...
7 years ago
By Renata Ferreira
Roberta Liverman
I am new to Storyline 2.  I had an existing course to make edits to. I added a Next button to the Quiz results slide, and added a final slide with an added button used...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daya Nair
Hi, I do not see the Torso version for characters available in the content library. Is there a way to get those loaded? Thank you! Daya  
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adrienne McDowell
Hi, I have a user who is trying to load a course on an iPad 2 using Safari. She says she is getting the message 'loading title, one moment please' but nothing happens....
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
noorzeyhan mohamed
Hi,  May I know the back end process of hosting a published storyline 2 in an app. It will works as a game. If I want to host in an app with score, I need to publish ...
7 years ago
Gil Design
We are having issues with DISPLAY RESULTS of quizes working fine on IE11 but not on IE10.  Results page will not open up in IE10.  It seems there are further issues re...
7 years ago
meghan freeman
I have started an articulate storyline story. How do I import some PPT slides into the story. I can only find instructions for inporting if you are starting a story wi...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sabine Bas
When I try to insert a slide, or multiple slides, from a content library template I get the error `download failed` continuously. What could be the issue? As a newbie ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert Reynolds
For the majority of our company's courses, the trainee is required to get 100% of the questions correct. Also, the majority of the courses test periodically throughout...
7 years ago
Ruth Moore
I did some maintenance on a course this week in SL2 - updated a document in the Resources was all.  When I preview the course (or publish to CD) to ensure everything i...
7 years ago
pratibha sariyar
Is there any way to overcome overlap issue of responses while selecting text from drop down? Please find attached sample file.
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nikki Stubbs
Can anyone help? I've used markers before but not in a while and when I went to insert one just now, my options are all blank? Any thoughts? 
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Danello
I need the InvalidAnswerText to state two different things in the same training; One thing on the first set of slides, something else on the second set. I know where ...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Laurel Schulert
I am having issues with font sizes across multiple slides in a particular course. I have attached one slide for reference. This slide and all other slides in this cour...
7 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Renata Ferreira
Hello, my name is Renata, I’m trying to make something super nice, but I’m not sure how! I have a Menu slide in which I want a Lightbox with instructions. So far so ...
7 years ago
By Renata Ferreira