Last Post Replies
Michael Thomas
Hi, We are trying to work out how to send an email to more than one address when the user clicks a button in our course. The bulk of the code below brings in variable...
7 years ago
By Michael Thomas
Kate Niblett
I'm sure there is a simple answer to this but it is driving me nuts! In Storyline 360 I have added a custom feedback slide to the Success and Failure layers. but the l...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kelly Taylor
I am trying to create a text entry assessment, where students are required to provide a written response to their question of which there are literally thousands ...
7 years ago
By Kelly Taylor
Jon Ward
Hi there I'm working on a project with a lot of video files, and needed to replace all of the footage with lower res versions to reduce the file size. Using: Edit vi...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lacey Jackson
Hi, My company currently uses SilkRoad Learning (fka Green Light) and I'm having a little difficulty with one of the reports.  I load my Articulate courses that don't...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
June Ganes
Hi, can someone tell me why the pause/play buttons work fine in preview but when published they do not. When published the play button begins over instead of where it ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CINDY LYONS
How do you resize the feedback textbox?
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
TAD GRANTS
How do I spread a video over 2 slides
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
elizabeth gompf
Hello Heroes, I need help with this file, the goal is that when pressing 1 of the three buttons you would go down the slide path emtala, LWBS, ESI but I am finding th...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Preston Ruddell
Hello all, This is my source file for E-Learning Challenge 164.  To make this work, I created a free form "Pick One" question.  I then built the "Drop down" menu usi...
7 years ago
By David Anderson
Vanessa Ek
Hi there! Is it possible to insert a screen capture MP4 file that was created in regular Articulate Replay into a Storyline 360 project - in view mode?? I do a lot of ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mara Waldruff
Does anyone know why my font themes are not changing when I edit them in Master Slide (the color changes but the font does not)? I have also closed out of the Master s...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie Reuter
I have been having difficulty with a video in my SCORM package playing in the Moodle LMS. It works fine when previewing the training in Articulate, but when placed in ...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Swapnil Jagtap
I am creating simple drag and drop functionality using freeform tool and the snap to center is not working at all (expected result should be to snap in the middle of t...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Søren Jørgensen
Hi, I'm trying to add a couple of lines in the Report html-file. The text is supposed to appear at the bottom of the report or put otherwise, below the main tables (q...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Evan Baddock
Hi Guys, Can someone tell me why all my named slides don't show up in the left hand menu bar but still runs ok when using next/prev buttons? Thanks - Evan.
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Kamal Sharma
Hi everyone, my organisation is contemplating long on the idea of e learning and digital courses, i have worked with adobe also as to compare the better product. whi...
7 years ago
By Kamal Sharma
Manuela Eschler
Hi, I made a quiz with text entry. When I evaluate the text entry question all the correct answers are displayed. I would like to disable the display of the correct an...
7 years ago
By Indrani Sen
Adrian Murray
Hi Guys, My IT team wiped most of our story files by mistake, the back up we had did not include everything so they have had to recover a number of files and the soft...
7 years ago
By erin walsh
P Bryant
Using Storyline 2.  Editing slides with multiple zooms, shapes and audio. No layers. I cut the audio by several seconds, and adjusted all elements to the shorter audio...
7 years ago
By P Bryant