Last Post Replies
Karen Van Vooren
Hi all, In a eLearning one of my colleagues created, in some slides there's a yellow background colour if you check it in preview, however the background colour of th...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Alvin F
This Drag & Drop activity is done in Storyline (Articulate 360). https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7315c8aa-e209-4e56-acab-a3e7191cd70a/review  Please sh...
7 years ago
By Alvin F
Debbie Svensson
I have drawn a trapezoid shape in Storyline 2 and then I rotated it upside-down to get it oriented the way I need it. I added text to the shape and the text went in up...
7 years ago
By Debbie Svensson
M. Bosscher
No, I'm not asking how to add a zoom region on a layer.  I have a (freeform) Hotspot Question. I'd like to place a zoom region on the screenshot so it's a little easi...
7 years ago
By Adam Hoe
Kathleen Monti
Most of my slides in Articulate contain recorded video. All of the recorded videos have zoom regions. This works fine in Flash and actually looks fantastic! However, i...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcela Matamoros Mendez
Hi! Hope someone can help :) I am new in the community. I have a slide that has 2 textboxes and each one is animated, first one fades away and the second appears in t...
7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Jai Basra
I have a layer with a shape that has a trigger that is set to hide the layer when the user clicks on it. It works perfectly when previewed in SL and HTML5, but in the ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Keith Donnan
Hi guys,  (Storyline 360) I am used to looking at a layer above the base layer (in development) and seeing the base layer objects either grayed or in color.  The Di...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ollie Potter
Hi All, We have recently upgraded an SL2 course into 360 for use of the mobile device and HTML settings. Unfortunately for us, testing hasn't gone very well. The co...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ken Manford
Can you publish a Storyline lesson to be viewed on YouTube?
7 years ago
Madison Williams
Hi, I'm still quite new to Storyline (Storyline 2) and apologize if this has been covered, but I haven't located where this issue has been brought up.   I'm making a...
7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Stephanie Spiegel
I'm having a problem with a course that I have set to track using number of slides viewed. In courses tracked by slides viewed, I usually drop the minimum number of sl...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Liz Grant
I have an ambitious idea, but not enough experience to know if I am totally over-reaching.  For my project I have a worksheet with a variety of categories - 5 in total...
7 years ago
By Richard Hill
carolyn budai
Hi there,  I am very NOT techie....I have created a course in Storyline, now I don't know how to put it on my site?  I actually want the first one to be hidden, and we...
7 years ago
ray laurencelle
I imported a Triva Game (link below) into my SL360 story and find that the dot notation in the quiz variables disappeared.  'Results.ScorePoints' is now 'ResultsScoreP...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Stolz
Hi everyone, I am hoping that someone will be able to assist me again with another issue I'm having within Storyline 2. Everything on the attached slide is working a...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Work Account
Hi people!  I am working on my first project.  I need to distribute the HTML5 output by uploading the files to an FTP server, allowing clients to download it and run i...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pravallika Golla
Hi, I am trying to open one of my e learning course file and its says the file is corrupt/invalid as it was created in earlier version, Can anyone let me know what ac...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Penny Springer
In preview I see all the resources, but when published this is what happens.  Windows 7, IE 9.11 Advice?
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angi Lewis
Cheers, Need help please! Storyline course published in Moodle not bookmarking spot when user logs out. When I check ignore flash cookies box before publishing, the ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie