Last Post Replies
Christine Huber
What are the drawbacks to doing a custom story size in Storyline 360? I am trying to get the biggest screen possible or is it just best to adjust the player size and i...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Klara Balkhammar
Hi Staff, heroes and developers out there, Is there a way to create alternative ways to pass a Story? In the middle of my eLearning Story the learners are asked to m...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Abhijeet Jagirdar
I would like to know the method of integrating a ASP page in Storline, where the content of dynamic ASP page will change the values based on the UserID that will be pa...
7 years ago
By Abhijeet Jagirdar
IONE Trainer
Basic stuff, like arrows and callouts or directionals. I feel like Storyline is supposed to come with a few .swf assets in a library, but I have never had them install...
7 years ago
By IONE Trainer
John Hancock
Hi,   I recently did a mandatory windows update to my computer. When the update was done all of my .story files were gone. I need to update the lessons and without t...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nurdianna Junaidi
Hi folks! I've got a little issue, I'm working on a project where I need to let the learners know what the function of the buttons are. To explain the buttons I used ...
7 years ago
By Nurdianna Junaidi
Doug Zawisza
Hello everyone!  I'm working with an internal client and we want to work together to limit the application of character expressions and poses.  I tried to find the sou...
7 years ago
By Doug Zawisza
Heather Shelly
Hi, all, I suspect my problem has a basic solution. Any assistance will be accepted, and appreciated. Background My team is new to Storyline (SL2) and we are playing...
7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Ben Boozer
When I make a change in a Storyline project containing javascript I have to preview it on a webserver. if it's saved as the same name my browser plays the cached file ...
7 years ago
By Ben Boozer
Emily Uhm
I've never seen this bug. This white screen with a red X mark appears when I try to enter text in Text Box. Is it from Storyline or something within my network?   
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Eaton
Has anyone seen this? Please see attached "before" ie editing mode, and "after" when published. All the fonts were standard 360 fonts and there was nothing funky ...
7 years ago
Solange Richard
Hi everyone, I'm unable to make a trigger work on the next button while in review mode on a quiz. The Previous button is working fine but not the next button. Basica...
7 years ago
Harri S
Hi Guys, I have been asked to make a drag and drop with 6 items and 2 drop zones.  I need to allow three items in each drop zone and then stop the learner from adding ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shane Jacques
I'm making the switch (back) from Windows to Mac for my personal computer. I'm new to Articulate 360 but have learned that it isn't supported by Mac OS. I've heard eit...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Louise Lindop
Hi, I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I have inserted a web object of a youtube video. (http://www.youtube.com/embed/VkXImhA2-Z8) When I publish for web and ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
chris fuller
Hi all, Please help! I have created many courses in the past and published for the web. I am about to leave my last role and want to share these courses as part of my...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kyle Main
I'm having an issue with importing videos in Storyline 360. The size of the video is 720 width and 576 height before importing.  When I import the video to the slide ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Tilley
Hello All, is there any Web Browsers / Tablets / Mobile that any Story Line 360 published learnings don't not work on?
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Fadi alhomsi
hello, I'm building a course In arabic language, and in arabic we read from right to left, but the print result page is written from left to right and in english, so i...
7 years ago
Maryna Skorokhod
Hello everyone! I have got some questions. Is it possible to use triggers and variables in slide master? When I put it into the home slide (trough the function "layout...
7 years ago
By Maryna Skorokhod